Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Fast Eagle......you still around?

Hey FE

You made a brief appearance a few weeks ago, and then vanished again.

Just wondering if you are still around.

Navychief

contact me at:

retnavycpo@hotmail.com

He hasnt replied to any of my ICQ messages... I guess he's gonna go awol again for a bit :wink::cry:

maybe he'll magically appear when Patch 2 magically appears.

I've been in touch with Gator, Shogunny, and Aintas recently (Gator and Sho last night). So the squad isnt exactly toast.

They are all just waiting for patch 2.... like everyone else that owns the game.

Hey Snapple

Yep, I too, am waiting for the infamous Patch #2 to come out, and then I plan on a lot of flying in this sim.

I have received a couple of messages from folks, wanting to join the squadron. I haven't responded to the most recent one. No sense in doing any more, until the patch is released.

How is school going, by the way?

Enjoy the partying now. Real life has a way of taming ya.

Navychief

Last weekend was rough (I dont party during the week... well maybe a few beers), and this weekend I have promised myself a respite... I want to be conscience for the NFL games.

I may just say scew it and not go to the Colorado game, even though I have a ticket.

Oh and upper division classes arent fun. OCS is gonna look good after graduation :wink:

I exist!!!

I have finnished my current assignment, and am currentlyawaiting deployment.

It is once again leave time...the worst part of my year

And Chief... In light of the events we discussed earlier, it cost me a promotion to Capt. Damn smokers lol

Hey! What about me?! I am still here! Screw SF, it will never get better, it will go the way of B-17II. But hey, Lomac Demo! This thing is beautiful. We gonna fly it?

What a weekend... sooooooooo not fun.

Anyway welcome back skipper, and Hedu... If it gets better (I dont really count on anything anymore, but there are miracles). Will you still wanna be part of the SF squad?

I dont support the squad officially flying the demo (I dont think you can do mp anyway), but hey if UBI releases the F-14 with this bad boy, you can definatly count on my vote for adding LOMAC to our list of games.

NOTE: F-18 would be a nice add too, but the Big Cat is what I wanna see.

Good to see you both back around the forums again.

Cheers,

XO

Oh, hey, if they fix SF, no prob, I'll be there. I just don't think they will, or they will put out a patch that doesn't fix MP.

I think Lomac will be the new bar to hit, but I don't think they will make a flyable Tomcat. I guess the Hornet is up in the air as to being flyable.

New board looks great and it is super to see all you guys back here. Count me in!