I just dusted off the stick, throttle, and pedals and I'm in the process of reinstalling WOV ('need a Phantom Phix).

I've got the basics completed; fresh install, both WOV patches (The "DX9_.dll not found" gave me a bit of trouble until I installed the latest version of DX) and I'm in the process of installing the add-ons (Thanks StreakEagle and the rest of you guys for keeping it real-istic).

My questions are:

1. Does anyone know what's going on with YAP? It looks like it's well worth the Yen though when I try to access the "buy it" link at their site it shows so sorry, come back later.

2. The Shoot 1.6.4 program looks like just the ticket for managing the F-4's "office" (I can now tell the GIB to handle the mundane tasks of radar operation, target acquisition, as well as securing our billets when we need to divert to another base :) ). Are there any tips or tricks to installing and operating Shoot 1.6.4? I'm running XP Pro with MS SP2 installed.

Thanks in advance!

"Slick"

1. Does anyone know what's going on with YAP? It looks like it's well worth the Yen though when I try to access the "buy it" link at their site it shows so sorry, come back later.

Thanks in advance!

"Slick"

well

they said the page is under destruction...so... we have to wait....probably in some weeks they'll back and will say when stuff is ready for purchase.... :good:

hold on... where does one find this "Shoot 1.6.4" program?

hold on... where does one find this "Shoot 1.6.4" program?

IIRC Streak Eagle's site

IIRC Streak Eagle's site
Hmmm...I could not find his site can you point me to it please?

Hmmm...I could not find his site can you point me to it please?

neither i, i've been looking for it since i join in community :blink:

all i know i heard about, some say it's a paradise Islan of Realism......

EDIT:nvm....

i saw it at TW's page now

http://mysite.verizon.net/streakeagle/StrikeFighters.html

Edited by Silverbolt