Hello All,

I was trying to re-download the F-14A files, but my computer indicate that it is unreadable and the file has virus? Like to know if anyone else has the same problem.

Thanks

Which F-14A file are you talking about? That can be helpful to diganose the problem.

My bad...

The files that I am refering... is "both" the Mirage file F-14A (original one) and the Mirage Iranian file F-14A.

I have try to download other files just to see if it is my computer, but all other files that I have try has no problem of downloading. I just try to download the original Mirage F-14A file before writing on the forum and it is giving me the same problem.

Thanks

have just tried downloading from http://www.column5.us/miragef.shtml - but my AV software screams blue murder and tells me its

"Adware.win32.eshopper.p" as soon as I save it to the desktop.

It may be okay - but because its coming down as an .exe - it may just be a false positve - though best if C5 checks it out I reakon