Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Mirage Factory A-7C/E Corsair II

Mirage Factory A-7C/E Corsair II

A-7C/E Corsair II

By the Mirage Factory

This pack features an early version and a late version of the E and also includes the A-7C.

1.1 update: Improved skins and some minor data updates.

SWEET! :good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Seven thumbs up for the A-7. :haha:

Great Stuff.

Edited by herman01

SWEET! :good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Seven thumbs up for the A-7. :haha:

:biggrin:

Hope you guys like it!

Outstanding, thanks very much :good::biggrin:

I'm getting a error it says; Objects\aircraft\A-7C_MF\cockpit\A-7E_MF\cockpit.LOD file contains invalid data

Edited by Viper6

Re-download it. Then reinstall.

Equipe Mirage Factory, mille mercis pour une tres belle avion !!!!!! :bowdown2:

Aju,

Derk

Re-download it. Then reinstall.

Thanks Dave it works great now! :good::biggrin::clapping: Time to move a little mud and ruin some Gomers day.

Damn!

MF guys rocks!!!!

Bpao, C5 and team, many many thanks, this was more than i expected!!!!

it's real worth the downloading.

ATgAAAB3NK8dXXXuYN2snBgxQIcI4fUC5EcQr22OaIE0JIHWeTL1JiyEMVthyaEo-0o2L8HzQ7SnaM8eCqEFx9lySQFxAJtU9VDb1FO2t9PabpX0FyFimvsDOVIbPA.jpg

ATgAAACt0cQOUrlk-p8QZ7DcM_IkjNgin6fUnRwOZYIhhTDmbixRBzjDJSZq4FYvc_-OdkssvVHzcfwcFA19_dRy5QEZAJtU9VCA1l4FTZUIBjM0uAbTrByCaYfZFw.jpg

ATgAAABtmuxyPwSQNhgmTdGTwjxn8GdB2rPnnI2dNlrlLf-12sU-JXxGAHk8iGgkDkxISlI9xjldtcHzbEecG-AfeI7pAJtU9VBgYc-I80jtzx7fmGfKWf68SnHTpA.jpg

Superb model. Thanks to all for the tremendous effort.

Heck

Just took the "E" out on my customary Range shake down flight, no anomalies noted, great "feel," looks great, a definite winnah!

Merci beaucoup, mes amis!

C`est tres bien!

:good:

Said it in another thread, but again, great job on this one.

Aside from my radar issue, because I still use WOV, this jet awesome. She's responsive to throttle changes, handles well, and packs a punch. The HUD is a great tool, as well. This jet is a joy to fly.

BZ!

Wonderful model of a great plane. I have already taken it out for a spin in a custom mission and its performance was awesome. Thanks to the team, as ever! :clapping:

Thank you MF!

Once again, you've re-set the bar for standards of excellence. Beautiful work, and thanks for your continued support to all of us who love things with folding wings!

SB

Thank you MF!

Once again, you've re-set the bar for standards of excellence. Beautiful work, and thanks for your continued support to all of us who love things with folding wings!

SB

Historical question; basically A-7Es where the the first planes used in vietnam with HUDs, even before F-14?

Historical question; basically A-7Es where the the first planes used in vietnam with HUDs, even before F-14?

A-7D was the first production aircraft with HUD, followed within months by the A-7E. Not sure which one saw combat first.

A-7D was the first production aircraft with HUD, followed within months by the A-7E. Not sure which one saw combat first.

So A-7C and A did not have huds? Intersting history lessons; I thouhgt first operational hud was f-14's. Makes a-7 an even more hisorical and important plane, having intoduced such an important feautyre as hud that helps pilots so much. Shame that after more than 40 years, HUDs are not present on all commercial aircrafts