Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

OMG! remote controlled TVC!

Jeez - Does that B-52 have its own hangar? where would you keep one of those?

The F-22 is great - like the way he takes off like the real thing does at airshows - albeit on rough ground!

Its a shame when these come down - pretty difficult to control - and you wouldnt think a Jet powered RC F-4 would be a great idea would you :beta1:

Least when my PC crashes it only takes a day to rebuild it :)

Ever since I was a child, Ive been fascinated by miniatures of any type, albeit they were static (as in non moving)

These RC jets are just awesome, the whine as they spool up, the jet blast, etc.

I think I have to go touch myself now,,lol

yeah,they're awesome!I rembember people who made static b-52 in 1/32 scale (it takes a garage to house) or a Nimitz in 1/72 Remote controlled with elevators,radars,e2 and sh3 working props-plus lightning on dech and island (numbers too) and touch of art cat steam and sounds!

These are huuugeeee!!!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=topydKCULBQ

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=KmKdA6L_MWk

this is a masterpiece-shut down the volume the song is...ehm....) but if you want to see good recoveries of flat spins nad hovering this Italian modeller has more to show!It's the best ever seen!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=sFypnPK1dPU

Was so astonished ...that I forgot the link!her it is!

with enough thrust to weight ratio, anything can hover like the mig. i was most impressed with B-17 video tho, it sounded like the real thing on takeoff.

Ah Sugar! I always knew I picked the wrong friends and the wrong career for the toys I wanted. The RC B-52 was most impressive. I believe I saw 3 gents with controllers on the vid. It makes since tho. 8 gas turbines, driving the airplane, other stuff. I could see the need for 2 flight engineers. I use to think that an F6F, F4U, A1 with Nape was too ambitious. Dangerous? Alot less then the fuel in a cessna 150 :ph34r: CL

Loved the B-52/ F-22 and F-4E ,the phantom even dropped its centerline tank, very cool :biggrin: .

Loved the B-52/ F-22 and F-4E ,the phantom even dropped its centerline tank, very cool :biggrin: .

I include the Mig-29 OVT too what manouvers!!!!!

They actually have competitions where the scores aren't just only on if it's looks like the real thing, but if it performs like the real thing too (obviously to the scale of the model). Was reading up on it on a Pop Sci magazine of some guy building an A-10 that was supposed to fly exactly like a real A-10.

R/C Jets are real expensivie. Only a hobby for those who have found trees that grow money. An average R/C jet can cost from $6,000.00 - $10,000.00. I prefer to stick to crashing sim jets.