Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Thank You MK2

Thx for everything MK2

Edited by FLT

i am one of the newest members of the community, so i have to say ypou thanks because, on this site, met many people that helped me, more guys that share my same passion, than in my whole real life.

for this, thank you, MK2.

Thanks MK2, and remember that for each public thanks, there are also probably thousands of unspoken ones.

Thank you!

THANK YOU MK2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support, MK2. Please don't be a stranger!

Thanks MK2! This site is invaluable for the Wings series. Great job in keeping it up and alive over all those years.

You have my total appreciation Mk2. Thanks for everything.

There are these days when I do NOT fly the Sim................... :dntknw: ....but ....Now I would like to thank all those who make my hobby possible :good: THANK YOU !

A Big Thanks to MK2 for his support, kindness, and dedication to bringing everyone together to form a great community. Thanks to Madjeff for his vision as well, and lets also not forget about Dave and the rest of the staff members, and modders that continue to poor their heart into this community.

Cheers!~

Fates

Hi MK2,

You fellows deserve a word of Gratitude and a BIG Thank You for the work and effort on behalf of the entire Strike Fighters community. I for one as a constant user wish you all the best always and hope to continue for the future.

Peter

Thanks a lot. And allways watch your six..... :good:

Please accept my humble 'thank you' for ALL the support, time and efforts to make this site the ABSOLUTE best and providing to us all the means to enjoy our love of flying! We ALL know that with out you it would not be what it is today! :good::good::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thaanks for continuing this great site with friendly and eager people.

It's great!

Great folks and lots of knowledge to come by. Many thanks MK2!!!

Many thanks for the efforts by all the folks over the years, and especially MK2 for keeping the virtual doors open.

:clapping:

Thank You MK2 for all your support. You have made this site one of the best for all simmers to ask , find answers and great downloads. Much appreciated!!!! :good:

MK2, you rock! Thank you for all you've done for the community and your great generosity!