Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Thank You MK2

Thank you so much for providing me with cool and very specific mods. I enjoyed your support in a profound way.

Sierra Hotel! :good::biggrin:

Thanks a lot MK2 / Merci beaucoup MK2

Let's face it, MK2 is a better person than most of us would be in the same situation. :wink:

My most sincere thanks, MK2, for making this site and community possible. An outstanding effort and very well deserving of everyone's highest gratitude.

:good:

Thank you very much MK2 for providing us with this useful site, I find it essential browsing.. :good:

Thanks for stepping up with the $ to set up this little haven for us simmers. It's a great group.

Jeff

Thank you so much for your support MK2 so that other simmers like us can enjoy this site. Thanks again. :good: :yes:

:clapping: Thank you MK2! What you support is a most professional and gamers-the-first web site. We all need that!

And we'll not hesitate to do our part anytime when it is needed.

In the languages I dominate:

Thank you very much MK2!!! :ok:

Vielen Dank MK2!!! :clapping:

Muito Obrigado MK2!!! :clapping:

Merci Beaucoup MK2!!! :good:

Without you the virtual skies would be alot less cheerful all over the world!!!

:fans: :fans: :fans: :fans: :fans: :fans: :fans:

MK2,

My sincere thanks for your support and endless efforts in keeping CambatAce at the top of the sim world. :salute:

Mk2, I'd like to add my thanks for your support of the site - amazing growth in such a short space of time.

mk2

without your support of the server(s) storing the forum content & really great models that have been the hallmark of the third wire series

i wouldn't have ordered lots of books on aero & engines dynamics & performance from the internet

i wouldn't have been spending the last 1.5 years tweaking on the F-111F FM with what i know so far

hoping to get it as close as the Link F-111F simulator i flew whilst stationed @ RAF Lakenheath

i was in panic, when the original server crashed, i guess two years ago or less

i had no place to go to look for the answers to my newbie questions

i'll be punching the button on the email you all sent

you've done us all a great service

thank you so much

sincerely

ed nittiskie jr

virginia

tanks!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Guest 531_Ghost
CA has been a great site to be a part of, going all the way back to the time when it was BioHaz. The explosive growth in the last year and half is incredible, and it has definitely become the best simming (and probably the best gaming) community on the Internet. Thanks MK2 for the huge investment you made! We have all benefited greatly. Thanks for having the faith in the Strike Fighters community to put so much money and time into furthering it.

While we are passing out accolades, thanks also to Erik, Fates and Dave for their leadership.

You typed the words right off my keyboard there C5! Thanks a whole bunch MK2!

I just wanted to chime in and say thanks!