Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Thank You MK2

well, i know this great place since it was called biohazhq. i found a place where people do what i like to do - flying! people who continually improve mostly everything in games i dreamed of. a internet page which i visit nearly every day. to make this possible should make you madjeff, mk2 and all people, modder and pilots very proud. so i think i´m not the last who have to thank you and the community... THX! :clapping:

Thank you MK2; you are the best :clapping:

you are very generous :good::good:

Thank you very much

Thank you for brring this nice wesite through all these years, I have been around since the 1990's when I was flying EAW and Falcon 4 and remember all the changes with this domain. You hung in there and made it one of my Favorites. :biggrin:

I concur with everyone else here! Thank you so very much.

Luv ya mate :salute:

:mad:

what it is !?

I don't know but you just quoted it! :good:

I don't know but you just quoted it! :good:

:doh:

oh... :rolleyes:

Edited by Signum

MK2,thanks! :clapping:

Little tardy, but no less hearty.......Thanks, MK2!

I just wanna say thanks to all the people who have helped me when i have had questions about what to do if the game crashes or how to get past an obsticle. So yeah, thanks everyone!

I just wanna say thanks to all the people who have helped me when i have had questions about what to do if the game crashes or how to get past an obsticle. So yeah, thanks everyone!

Thankyou MK2! :clapping:

Hi Mk2 ,

You are a star , your work is well appreciated :good:

thank you

Nathan

I signed up a few months ago but never did get into sims until lately, so I'm pretty new. I like it here and want to hang out for a while so I will try to do my part to support this cool hangout spot.

MK2, thanks this fun hobby and the community, my hat off to you hi.gif .

MK2, Thank you for all that youve done to make CA the best on the web. I think from all the replies to this thread, you have been mucho appreciated pard... :clapping: Vostrovia... :drinks:

A big thank you from us all in the OFF forum, for extending a welcome to us, as the Forum Noobs!

We love it here! :drinks:

• Like 1

Goodwill indeed, thank you Mr. MK2.

Boresight ( Pedro, from Portugal )

My deepest apologies for missing this thread the first time posted. It was brought to my attention today by my son who is messing around with Thirdwire flight sims. The incredible thing is that based on events that just happened, this is the thing I most needed to see today more than anything you guys could ever imagine.

i am touched and humbled and though my reply  is 6 years late, I truly , really, deeply...appreciate it. 

• Like 2

My deepest apologies for missing this thread the first time posted. It was brought to my attention today by my son who is messing around with Thirdwire flight sims. The incredible thing is that based on events that just happened, this is the thing I most needed to see today more than anything you guys could ever imagine.

i am touched and humbled and though my reply  is 6 years late, I truly , really, deeply...appreciate it. 

I'm glad to see that you are still around, and also that your son shares your interest in flight sims.

• Like 1