Sign in to follow this  
Piloto

Alpha Strike Shirts

Can somebody help me to find the Alpha Jet Shirts they have on their site here http://www.alphastrikestore.com/index.html !?!? :dntknw:

Because i sent 5 emails to them regarding shipping and handling here and not one had a response so im trying to buy from other side....

what's the problem?

as a test I added 2 Ts to my cart & went through the checkout process & it showed the only carr. option for the UK as $15 & 2-4 weeks.

what's the problem?

as a test I added 2 Ts to my cart & went through the checkout process & it showed the only carr. option for the UK as $15 & 2-4 weeks.

Its not really a problem...its just that i have a question with sizes and some models and they dont answer...

And i really dont want to order them (plus 5 shirts) and then have to sell them over because they dont fit... :sorry:

That why im looking for another retail that can give me the proper costumer support :yes: