Sign in to follow this  

How can I create my OWN mission in WOE ?? (NOT a random mission !!!, Certainly ^__^)

I mean... what tool(s) should I get ?? :D

I didn't find any "Mission editor" tool(s) for this game.

Please, help me !! I love WoE so much...

You can give me a link or show me what I must do.

Thanks.

Kreelins KMD mission editor is in downloads in the third wire utilities and editors section.

If you dont use that - you can use Notepad - which is a lot more time consuming i imagine - you will already have some missions in the games mission folder (.msn files) that you can open up and see how its done.

But I think it is not exist :no: I didn't found it in thirdware, I typed "Kreelins KMD mission editor" in the google search box but there's only one resuit appeared :))

Give me more ideas ^^

Click on the "Downloads" button above

then click on the link in the strike fighters section for WO* utilities and editors - its been there ages so is probably on the 1st or 2nd page

I had got Le Missionneur 2006 and KMD mission editor too. Both of them were downloaded from checksix.com and now I upload them to other host to make it easier for someone who need those tools ^^ (They must not spend much time finding them on internet)

Anyone else wants some ??

To download KMD Editor Click here

To download Le Missionneur 2006 Click here

Additional:

To download Le Missionneur Tutorial Click here

This tutorial contains a pdf file. If you do not have any pdf reader programs (such as Acrobat Reader 7.0 or 8.0) you can download Foxit Reader, a small but powerful pdf reader ;)

To download Foxit Reader Click here

Enjoy !! ^__^