Sign in to follow this  
Guest mohamed raouf

how many patches for LOMAC?

Guest mohamed raouf

Hi all

i just downloaded lomac and i heard that there are patches for these game ,so i ask about how many patches i need to install to get latest version of the game?

If you have downloaded LOMAC, I think you should have already installed the patches to make it work properly, but if you didn't, you have to download the patches 100-101 or 100-102.

I hope this will help you :wink:

Edited by Lorddemonicus

Hi am new in LOMAC too, can u plz guide where to get the patches from, am kinda lost in this wonderful huge forum

Hi all

i just downloaded lomac and i heard that there are patches for these game ,so i ask about how many patches i need to install to get latest version of the game?

Exactly what is the name of the game you downloaded? Cuz Lock On is only available on disc.

Yes, where did you download the game? I'm with rugg. I don't think the game itself is available via digital download.

Yes, where did you download the game? I'm with rugg. I don't think the game itself is available via digital download.

there is an spanish webpage on Internet which has the game, but only LOMAC, not Flaming Cliffs. I won't say which page because I think you don't want piracy :wink:

Piracy is not tolerated here. Topic locked. I suggest you buy a copy of Lock On.