Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Ouch...

My head hurt this morning, I woke on the pull out couch in some ones dorm room. I had no idea what went down, I love college

Well, I can sort of identify with your "not knowing how you got there" feeling.

I was on liberty in Antalya, Turkey. I had made friends with a taxi driver who could not speak English, but knew German. I knew enough German to get my point across, and I told him I wanted to visit some local bars. I offered him a zippo lighter from my squadron, and that is like gold to them. He not only took me to his favorite bar, but paid for all my drinks.

The next morning, I woke up in my rack aboard the USS Saratoga, and had no idea how I got there. To make matters worse, my wallet was missing!

I panicked. I immediately got dressed (with head hurting worse than I had ever felt), and began looking for the squadron Master Chief to tell him my wallet, including my ID card, was missing. Not a good thing.

While stumbling down the passageway, one of my fellow CPOs met me, and said, "Hey Pete, do you want your wallet back now? You gave it to me for safekeeping last night." Talk about relief! I never got drunk like that ever again. That scared me.

Anyway. Enjoy the partying, but try to protect yourself too. Once you start drinking heavily, all your common sense takes a hike.

Navychief

Dont worry cheif this sailor had 3 designated drivers with him. Had couple of friends go down that way, not that stupid.

Guest Schizo

No more hangover remedies from me :wink: .

Couldn't find the Ike in Naples once, anyone who's been to Naples would only understand. I'm sure I had a burger and a hot dog at fleet landing though :D .

Naples is on a slope near MT. Vesuvius and to not be able to see the carrier in the bay is a pretty hard thing to do unless you're pretty plastered for those who don't know.

Have fun but be careful when you do it. Someone sober around during a party is probably the smartest thing to have there. Plastic eye socket in my left eye and a wired eyebrow because of my stupidity.

Schiz

and another piece of advice on the subject...go ugly early,avoid surprizes......

RU 21 or some crap like that. It's a new drug that was developed by the Russians to help spies from being intoxicated (a sober Russian :lol: ), I just read about it today in either the USA Today or the FSView, anyway it turns out that this stuff does not keep you from getting drunk but it does matabolize the booze quicker, so when you finally do pass out, you wont wake up with any hangover.

I think its like 20 bucks for 20 pills, and available online somewhere (its legal). Problem is that you have to take 1 pill for each drink you have... but whats a drink???

LOL!! Haven't heard that one in a while.

and another piece of advice on the subject...go ugly early,avoid surprizes......