Sign in to follow this  
Signum

Log-in usernames

What's that?!?!?!:

(photos removed, I can send photos at PM(Only moderators and admins))

This is Log-in usernames!!!!!

Repair this!

Edited by Signum

How's about some manners instead of demands, please? If it's an account error, we'll have the appropriate staffer look into it and have it rectified asap for you. In future, send a PM to one of us mods, with a brief description of what the problem is and we'll get it sorted. A 'please' wouldn't go astray either...

I send PM to Erik , but he not repair this.

Ok, DUDE, USE A LITTLE TACT, IT GOES A LONG WAY, if u do, then they MIGHT fix it for you. Honestly like saywhat said, if u came to me DEMANDING something, I wouldnt do it either. SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE STAFF!!!

Please PM the staff with any administrative problems. The more courteous you are, the quicker and friendlier the service will be.

I send PM to Erik , but he not repair this.

A specific user action on the site is causing an insert of user name instead of display name into the cache table. Until I can duplicate the problem I can only continue to look for it. I've submitted a ticket to Invision and we're working through the details. I have no estimated time for repair as this is a minor bug which fixes itself as the cache table is refreshed. I'll let you know when I have more information. Just to clarify 3 days to locate and fix such a minor bug is an unreasonable expectation considering the size of our code base. Thank you for making me aware of the details however.

Regards;

Erik Thompson

CombatACE.com