Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

GO CHIEFS!

3-0 Pwnd Texas today, when they took out Carr in the 4th he had that "Someone just killed my puppy look" kinda feel bad for him, OR NOT!! GO CHIEFS!!!!

holmes_1111.jpg

Congrats to the Chiefs, but its a loooooong season and the road to the superbowl goes through Tampa my man.lol

Go BUCS!

Man, me and Seawolf got all kinds of Football in common...

Definatly GO BUCS!

How bout that Warren Sapp TD... too bad he's a cane.... but the pass came from a nole :wink:

Dear Sapp, I luv ya, but please take some dancing lessons before next season. :lol:

A lot of people dont like Sapp because he is cocky and has a big mouth, but as long as you can back it up then go for it. he makes it interesting to say the least.lol

We have a Bi this week so its going to be a long wait until our next game on Monday night. FSU plays Duke I believe so hopefully they wont think ahead and burry them quick without any injuries. Gotta beat Miami this year, the season rests on the Miami game.

I wish college football had a playoff system, you lose one game and your season is over unless you care about conference championships. :roll:

Man, me and Seawolf got all kinds of Football in common...

Definatly GO BUCS!

How bout that Warren Sapp TD... too bad he's a cane.... but the pass came from a nole :wink:

I'm staring at my 3 remaining student coupons... Miami (oct. 11), Wake (oct. 25), NCSt. (Nov. 15).... Wake looks real good (but it is Wake :lol:), and that Damn Wolfpack is lookin for 3 in row.... plus we got the Crocs at the end of the season, and UVA doesnt suck either.

Duke we can beat with the 3rd string, and I really really think we can beat Miami... Brock Berlin shoulda stayed in Gainesville. What worries me is a possible hangover if we beat the Storks.

Sh*t we got ND in Southbend on all saints day.... And to think that my brother in law from Michigan says that the Florida State Schedule is cake every year.... wonder what the Wolverines are gonna do now :D

Man... 8 games to go... I suddenly feel a bit worried.

You're right about the Playoff system.... I agree completely.

Hey! Cowboy wants to go to KU! Would you have happened to have seen the KU vs FSU game back in '93 (i think). When the Noles stopped KU inside the 1 yard line 4 times in a row :D BIG D BROOKS WAS IN ON THAT!!!

GO BUCS, GO NOLES

The road to the Superbowl goes through Tampa, the road to New Orleans runs through Tallahassee

Maybe Sapp needs to take dancin lessons from Allen Augustin (Below after a sack)

KU? KU sucks, even back in '93. They used to be good, and used to suck a basketball. KSU used to be bad at football, but really good at basketball. now they've switched.

And speaking of KSU football, Texas is going to get rolled all over by K-State. We lost to Marshall (man, our guys were sucking...), but I bet anything they won't let it happen again. Texas is going down :twisted: