Sign in to follow this  
dynamios

Maybe an already known question..

hello guys!a big thank to all of you that contributed to make fantastic with mods and add-ons,these 4 games.

Now,in my part,i tried to add aircrafts in the campaigns of WOV.Changed dates of entrance in service,added

the squadron in the campaign.ini file but im stuck in the IDunit.how can i find this number and where?

thanks in advance!!

Thanks for the reply and the detailed post.unfortunately the capaign.ini of the WOV is not so extended and detailed and cant figure out how is the mumbering of the units.

By the way,nice plane in your signature.. :good:

Have you extracted the campaign_data.ini file from the cat file in the flight folder as stated in the above link?

The extraction tool is on this site - you need to download and install the SFP1E extraction tool.

[AirUnit001] < -----------------------the droid you are looking for

AircraftType=F-4E_Late

Squadron=4TFS

ForceID=1

By the way,nice plane in your signature.. :good:

Glad to see you like plane on my signature :rolleyes: Ex czechoslovak Mig-21PF. Well, Mig :biggrin:

PF "1215" in action...

PFka.jpg

Thanks for the reply and the detailed post.unfortunately the capaign.ini of the WOV is not so extended and detailed and cant figure out how is the mumbering of the units.

Mmmm, I do not understand it. Basically, campaigns in SFP1/WOE/WOV/WOI are based on the same UnitID etc... counting. For changing campaign (mean adding squadrons, planes, nations etc.) you need edit two campaign files - allways.

For example in LinebackerI you need edit these two files:

LinebackerI.ini

WOVCAMPL1_DATA.ini

If you haven't got both files in Campaign folder, you need exctract needed file from MissionData.cat (Flight folder) with extractor.

This topic can help in UnitID knowledge too, I hope:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=29320&hl

Edited by kukulino

Thanks man a lot!finally i found the missing thing.when i was referring to "not so detailed text" its because i was looking into the one of the folders and not both of them.Thanks again you,personally,and the others that created detailed guides and links.

A thing that i always liked in the Soviet made aircraft was the light blue color of the cockpit.Whenever i played a sim with Soviet origin aircrafts,it was helping really very much to keep the eyes and the mind relaxed as much as possible and i consider a huge lack its absence in the western aircrafts.

Hope we can change opinions and other staff with with you and other members here.

Good day!!