Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

My Truck

Here she is, MY truck, I love being a"small business"owner.

2152062640103717606S600x600Q85.jpg

VERY nice. Freightliner? What engine and tranny has it got? waddaya haul usually?

VERY nice. Freightliner? What engine and tranny has it got? waddaya haul usually?

it has a 515 detroit, a 10 speed, and I haul food grade only, mostly cooking oil and some choc.

oh yes a freightliner, mid roof with a 70 inch sleeper. just added a tripac APU so now it has a fridge and microwave.

wow, sounds nice. My uncle let me go for a ride in his Freightliner super-B fuel tanker back when I was 6, and ever since then I've always liked trucks, especially Freghtliners. The only make better is Westeren Star :tongue:

Mobile party machine....

niccce... congrats Dagger :)

Peterbilts are awesome trucks too.

Mobile party machine....

Yeah, having a bed, fridge and a microwave beats my ride,

although I use mine for pleasure only! :biggrin:

It is a hell of a fun car, and I even used it at my wedding (past June 9th)

As a matter of fact I love all petrol and diesel gulping machines,

but this one gives me the fun I always had while karting.

A pity we almost have no big US rigs on European soil, love 'em!

muesli

Do you think times like these are where songs like "she thinks my tractor's sexy" come from?

Very nice though ... good on ya!

Erik

Nice truck !

The tanker on the back, out of curiosity, what's it's max loading capacity?

Anywhere around 27000 litres (about 7100 US gallons)?

nice truck dagger! On my way to getting my cdl (test this week hopefully) and then on to Werner for a year or more. Would like to go owner/op at some point. The school in Conyers GA turned us loose on the open road in Freightliners like yours. It is a nice truck, handles well, and appears to be 'liveable' for weeks at a time!

cooking oil? who needs that much grease?

very nice rig by the way!

cooking oil? who needs that much grease?

very nice rig by the way!

McDonalds? LOL

nice truck dagger! On my way to getting my cdl (test this week hopefully) and then on to Werner for a year or more. Would like to go owner/op at some point. The school in Conyers GA turned us loose on the open road in Freightliners like yours. It is a nice truck, handles well, and appears to be 'liveable' for weeks at a time!

They aren't a bad company, I see alot of Werner trucks. I am a lease operator, not sure about owner op yet. and yes they are very comfortable, try to get an APU saves alot of idle time. I run my fridge, microwave and tv off mine and I stay coll, or warm.

I have heard the APUs are worth their weight in gold - many cities don't allow idling at the truck stops these days. Werner is trying to get their whole fleet equpped with them, as are other companies. It must be a great feeling to be your own boss for the most part, keep us up to date on life on the road!

They aren't a bad company, I see alot of Werner trucks. I am a lease operator, not sure about owner op yet. and yes they are very comfortable, try to get an APU saves alot of idle time. I run my fridge, microwave and tv off mine and I stay coll, or warm.

I bet it's your pride and joy! And it needs to be as comfortable as it gets, it is your working place, office, living room and bed room all in one! And with the distances in the USA I can imagine not being home every night.

Pamper yourself, every little pleasure counts! :ok: