Sign in to follow this  
don246

F5 Help

Hi I have put the new Peter excelent FM's on a new FE install only adding the EXPack No updates, now my problem is the F5 key is now for shoulder view, how can I get it back to out side view of my plane.

This is realy bugging me any one got any ideas thanks.

Hi I have put the new Peter excelent FM's on a new FE install only adding the EXPack No updates, now my problem is the F5 key is now for shoulder view, how can I get it back to out side view of my plane.

This is realy bugging me any one got any ideas thanks.

Just guessing here Don.

Did you move your joystick settings over from another install?

If you want to go back to the view system you had working previously, delete Viewlist.ini in the FLIGHT folder. Its a new one.

The new Viewlist.ini subsitutes a "check six" view in place of the the shoulder view (default is F5 key I think). So doesn't sound like you are using the one in the install? Is that the case? helps trying to work out whats going on....

External view should be F6 I think.

Another point: did you install the FM zip file last, ie,after both doing a clean FE install then updating that with Oct 2007 pack?

Edited by peter01

Deleted the view list and im a happy bunny now all ok got me F5 view out side back.

installed as per readme and all ok

Your the man thanks.