Has anyone got a recon Mirage 111R on the go?

Try Googling a Mirage IIIR, there are actually quite alot of pictures.

Try Googling a Mirage IIIR, there are actually quite alot of pictures.

Ok sorry, to be clearer, what I meant was, I was wondering if anybody was busy with or was considering modeling one?

Ok sorry, to be clearer, what I meant was, I was wondering if anybody was busy with or was considering modeling one?

Yes, I understood that, I was replying to Silverbolts post, he seemed confused by the reference to a Mirage 111R when it should have been Mirage IIIR.

To answer your original question: personally no, haven't heard if one is in the works.

Yes, I understood that, I was replying to Silverbolts post, he seemed confused by the reference to a Mirage 111R when it should have been Mirage IIIR.

To answer your original question: personally no, haven't heard if one is in the works.

Mirage 3R which was in service with the 33rd Fighter Wing in Strasbourg Entzeim.

Edited by airvee001

Hey thats good news, thanks guys