July 08, 2008

Where can I find and download Fng2k and Edward's EUROWW2 terrain?

Thanks

Fatman

If it's not here (and it don't seem to be), have you checked at AvSim??

At worst, at some point I"ll check mine -as it may NOT be stock- and can always upload it.

Wrench

kevin stein

If it's not here (and it don't seem to be), have you checked at AvSim??

At worst, at some point I"ll check mine -as it may NOT be stock- and can always upload it.

Wrench

kevin stein

July 07, 2008

Wrench:

Could not find the EUROWW2 Terrain at AVSIM. Could you please upload for that I could get a copy.

Thanks

Fatman

Give me a few days to disassemble and re-assemble it. As mine is a throughly upgraded version; all the 'terrain object vehicles' are now Ground Objects, and no longer IN the terrain folder. There's a lot of other tweeks; things for the main (or root folder - a modified options.ini in particular for InstantAction), several items for the Flight, Menu and other goodies.

Water fx are active, so I'll need to include the 'what to change' so the Vista users can complain about CTDs...after NOT following instructions.

Also need to make sure I don't have any stuff 'not allowed to include' in there.

I"ll be included the alternative Winter tile set, with instructions on how to create a seperate, EuroWW2_Winter terrain folder as well. I mean, I have one, why not tell everyone else how to do it?

Yup, I'll write up a nice readme for everyone to ignore as well.

Wrench

kevin stein

I just wanted to point out that the FIRST thing I unzip when I get a new file is the readme.txt.

Without it, you're flying blind!

I have seen others not include one, and it vexeth me `orribly!

That is all...

OK, so this looks like it'll take a little longer than expected. It appears I was, at some point, doing a little upgrade to the targets and types inis; adding some flags, switcing around some objects.

So, expect it sometime in the near future; don't have a timetable, but definately less than "2 Weeks".

Hopefully, no one will be offended by the inclusion of the 3rd Reich flag at all the airbases occupied on the Continent. There's 3 flags for England, standard UK, RAF and US (with 48 stars). I don't think anything else is really changed...but I'm still checking.

sorry for the inconvience....but it'll be worth it for eye candy

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: Thank you, Spectre. I'm glad to know at least someone is reading the cursed things.. :smile:

OK, people. It's up.

READ the readme!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Downloading now.

Thanks!!

July 08, 2008

Wrench:

Thank You for the uploading of EUROWW2, now I can start my special project. This will be three seperate wars for World War II which will be ETO, PTO, and MTO. Will start fresh on the three WOE

needed for each war.

I just have to say one thing, I am new at using the computer, but with all your good help and

advice I really look forward in the downloads and flying the aircraft.

Thanks

Fatman