Sign in to follow this  
ONETINSOLDIER

Daylight disks

Ok, here goes. Im probly gonna take some flak for this and most likely be considered a nut, but Im putting this up the flagpole to see if anyone salutes. From my short stay here at combatace ive seen there are a lot of actual pilots in the military and commercial sectors, and would like to hear any experiences theyve had.

First off, Im not, repeat NOT a ufo nut, but have seen a couple things that I just cannot explain. Ive seen satellites pass over and Ive watched the space shuttle pass over , so I know what those look like, and being a fan of aviation, I can pretty much say I can tell when its a helicopter or a piper cub, etc.

My last "sighting" was about 6 years ago in Santa Rosa as myself and two friends were standing in his driveway at about dusk. A two-seater, wing over fuselage plane was just climbing out of Sonoma county airport and my friend had this new flashlight and was waving it around and jokingly said,"look, a ufo!" At that exact moment, a VERY bright light came from behind the small plane, and sort of followed it, bobbing around, then quickly moved off until we couldnt see it any longer.

We all looked at each other in amazement all asking each other, "Did you just see that?" Most people say it was a baloon, but baloons dont just zoom off like that, at least no baloons Ive seen do.

Have any of you pilots seen things you cant explain? If you have and do not wish to say so, I understand why.

You nut... :rofl: ..no just joking,you`ll find alot of pilots agree and disagree..and many wont say,fact is nobody knows for certain..most sightings can be expained,and most think balloons / weather /gases /test aircraft etc..but theres many that they dont come across..that arnt obvious explanations of ufo`s,..i myself have work for bufora (british UFO research association) for many years,and some off the work ive had to do to find an explanation is beyond reason..yet..you do the work,the interviews,the study,the samples,the scientific bits and and it turns out that it wasnt a ufo but some very obscure reasoning...then you have a percentage that you just cannot find reason,pilots are very unsure what to do..if they come forward they get alot of problems thrown at them,and a small few have been known to loose there flight status..yet most pilots are the best source,they have no reason to lie,they know what they see and what traffic is in the area and the capabilities of aircraft..unfortunatly we can belive in god,religion,ethics if any of war..we can stand by and watch countries starve or be wiped out,mankind can do alot...but belive other life out there...is one thing most wont accept...until a little green..(ok grey) man turns up on earth,with a shiny spaceship and secrets of the universe...and then we`ll probably just shoot him anyway.

and if there hostile...dont worry..we got EF2000 TYPHOON on our side.

Just found this on Yahoo News

South Island police are not sure whether bright lights spotted off the West Coast, which were responsible for a flurry of phone calls, were flares or meteors.

The police communications centre received a number of calls at around 11 o'clock last night from coastal areas including Granity in Buller and Greymouth. People reported seeing green, red or blue lights out at sea.

Police are investigating but have not launched a search and rescue operation.

Email Print Share: Del.icio.us Facebook Digg Yahoo!Xtra News Via

I must admit that I have kept two sightings to myself the 1st in 1978 in Tucson with a friend at night on South mountain. At first we thought it was a A-7 or A-10 but it just started to go straight up into the air with ZERO sound. Being a AF kid that LOVES anything airborne, we could tell RIGHT AWAY that it was not what we were used to seeing! after about 10 seconds it was just gone. The second sighting was in '05 I was in Berkeley in a park with a friend and while we were sitting on a table around 10pm I leaned back and looked up into the sky and I noticed a triangular shaped object moving down my line of sight, I only noticed that it was there because all the stars above it could not be seen, it was like a black hole on the move it had no lights and gave off ZERO sound. The main thing i remember about it was that it was very big and very fast and very black. I'm no ufo fanatic either but what i saw on those two occasions defy explanation and I've been around the AF all my life and while at Edwards saw some crazy things but NOTHING comes close to these things. :blink:

I must admit that I have kept two sightings to myself the 1st in 1978 in Tucson with a friend at night on South mountain. At first we thought it was a A-7 or A-10 but it just started to go straight up into the air with ZERO sound. Being a AF kid that LOVES anything airborne, we could tell RIGHT AWAY that it was not what we were used to seeing! after about 10 seconds it was just gone. The second sighting was in '05 I was in Berkeley in a park with a friend and while we were sitting on a table around 10pm I leaned back and looked up into the sky and I noticed a triangular shaped object moving down my line of sight, I only noticed that it was there because all the stars above it could not be seen, it was like a black hole on the move it had no lights and gave off ZERO sound. The main thing i remember about it was that it was very big and very fast and very black. I'm no ufo fanatic either but what i saw on those two occasions defy explanation and I've been around the AF all my life and while at Edwards saw some crazy things but NOTHING comes close to these things. :blink:

I'm sure you aren't the only person in a park in Berkley at 10 PM who claims to have seen "UFO's" and strange lights. :biggrin:

Edited by malibu43

That may be true, but, I may have been the sober one :haha:

I'm sure you aren't the only person in a park in Berkley at 10 PM who claims to have seen "UFO's" and strange lights.

:rofl:

I've seen a few. One was just a silver disc hovering in the sky probably tens of thousands of feet up. Didn't move for the 40 minutes we were stuck in traffic, then it just zipped off. Plenty of wierd lights that could have simply been a helicopter downwind and a triangular one that could easily have been a stealth or an aurora.

Most stuff can be explained away, even counting disinformation and coverups. I saw this one ufo show where the government came out and admitted that the UFO report then weather balloon was disinformation, saying it was a spaceship, but an experimental capsule we built. Not to deceive americans, but the soviets since it took place right near the world's first and only nuclear bomber squadron and to keep them from knowing the airforce was already looking towards rocketry and space.

I've certainly had more ghost experiences, pretty common through the lives of my family. And I have seen far more convincing evidence of ghosts. Most of the show ghost hunters is total crap, but this one part I saw, they captured a clear human silhoutte on infrared with nothing on a regular nightvision camera.

Just as an FYI folks, a lot of things can be explained and rationalized. With todays projector technology, with the right weather setup, you can produce a decent image to be seen way up high in the sky for everyone to see. Flying dots of light that zig-zag around the sky.... geeks or rich SOBs with their own high power laser projectors pointing that crap up into the sky where the light is reflecting off of high altitude moisture. I remember back in teh 90's of several news broadcast addressing the concerns of private citizens messing around with these things, blinding pilots who first thought it was a UFO. Now, that doesn't mean that every thing that has "credibly" been seen up in the sky is just projected images. The military obviously tests, and will continue to test for years to come of new air craft and aviation technology that now, would seem jaw dropping... but in about 20 - 30 years would be just "standard" stuff. Also, to get back on to the laser projectors, the military is testing out laser weaponry. So who knows if some of those lights are the weapons firing up into the sky. And btw folks, these aircrafts/technology are to be used to support the men and women who are over seas, fighting the war on terror, and to support any future missions that I hope is in the interest of preserving the freedoms, liberties, and the lifestyles that we take for granted. There are people out there that would like to see that end, and that's why these things need to be kept secret. Someday we might know what some of that stuff was, or maybe not. After all, they did eventually publicly acknowledge the F-117... which, from looking from the ground up towards it as it flys over... it's kind of triangular as well... so is the B-2 Spirit for that matter.

well, i lived in Battle Mountain, Nevada which is on the very top of the military flight corridor and I remember seeing the f-117 turning to head back south just about the time it was made public, and altho it was very strangely shaped, I KNEW it was an airplane,and had a very distinct howl to it, similar to the f-4.

Anyone seen my tin-foil hat?

You know, the big pointy one.

Anyone seen my tin-foil hat?

You know, the big pointy one.

Seems they have it:

:biggrin: