Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Phantom Iranian Missiles...

Muhahaha i like the article!

Scud II the revenge?

iran fire 9 of 10 they have.

after that power demonstration Iran forces are now stoped :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Silverbolt

OMFG!! When will they learn?

The way the media is hyping this thing up they may actually start a war (due to media exaggerations and hype), but then again it is probably what they want (That way they can find someway to blame the West and exploit the hell outta refuges and civilians caught in the crossfire.)

Muhahaha i like the article!

Scud II the revenge?

iran fire 9 of 10 they have.

after that power demonstration Iran forces are now stoped :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your not lying about that, do they even have a way of tracking/guiding those rockets?

The way the media is hyping this thing up they may actually start a war (due to media exaggerations and hype), but then again it is probably what they want (That way they can find someway to blame the West and exploit the hell outta refuges and civilians caught in the crossfire.)

Your not lying about that, do they even have a way of tracking/guiding those rockets?

Iran must be careful not to boast about weapons that have the range to hit Israel because we know that Our ally will take matters into their own hands and take out anything that even looks like it could be used against them!

Hmmm... And if they ever want to show a successful nuke test will they draw a pic of mushroom over a photo and write "BANG!" with crayon?

Iran must be careful not to boast about weapons that have the range to hit Israel because we know that Our ally will take matters into their own hands and take out anything that even looks like it could be used against them!

Maybe that was the goal of this "demonstration"...

Provocate Israel to perform a strike on iranian facilities and show the world the "real aggressor" in the middle east (great PR action to blame Israel)!

Hmmm... And if they ever want to show a successful nuke test will they draw a pic of mushroom over a photo and write "BANG!" with crayon?

Or copy our first nuclear test video and say that the nuke was so powerful that the

nuke messed up their video and camera systems. :rofl:

Sometimes it seems to me politicians are like little children. They are always posing, like "My father (country) is stronger than yours!", if it gets serious "He has started! He has started" and of cource "He hit me! I have to hit him back!"...

...like little children - but with real weapons (Am I the only one who is a little bit frightened by that fact?)!

Edited by Shaolin

Well... LM used a crayon to show our previous government how the JSF can do the F-111's job faster, sleeker and better with nary more than a purple crayon and the Howard government damn near sold our souls to the project (or just about!), so don't underestimate the power of the <((_CRAYOLA_(()! :tongue:

Time to turn sand into glass anyway.

Sure... if you wanna start paying $10/gal for fuel or $22 for a burger...

Sir, they have jammed our radar.

JAMMED?

Yes sir, jammed.

RASBERRY! ONLY ONE GROUP WOULD DARE JAM MY RADAR WITH RASBERRY, NATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol

Edited by Jarhead1

Saturation with PS warheads...also they can be changed to an Corell Drawn tactical warhead

Latest Test:

20080711IranianFauxto.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Rambler 1-1

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
omfg! I really needed that! That is waaayyy tooo funny!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Look at the two missles about to hit each other! and the one incomming lolololol Edited by Viper6

How dumb do they really think we are? We invented photoshopping pics just to see Britney Spears naked (before she flashed everyone!). Did they really think those doctored photos would fool anyone but the media? Granted the Media is pretty dumb, but i seriously doubt any real intel group was fooled even for a second.

I hate to say it but we just need to kick Irans butt and be done with it. I would hate to see us have to use a Nuke, but if it came down to risking troops or making them glow in the dark, i have to say nuke em. They have gotten way to big for there britches and need taken out behind the woodshed. Nukes are a last resort, i would hope we would never have to use them but one or two and Iran would finally shut up and IMO it would be better than Risking even one Allied Service Members Life.

There Air Force and there Government is a Joke, but i do feel sorry for the innocent civilians that would be caught in the middle if Iran provokes a war. They have very little control over what is done and there own Government is going to get alot of them killed if they keep provoking Israel. The US might not even have to get involved, I think Israel could defeat Iran without us.

Hopefully, If we just ignore Iran long enough we won't have to destroy them, I don't understand what they hope to gain by suicide. Israel and the Allied Nations are not Iraq, if we come to party it will be like nothing they have ever faced before. It will be fast, brutal and over. Then we will have to spend billions to repair the damage, maybe thats what they are hoping for.

ohh never mind ^_^

Edited by Nesher