Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

2 years to the War!

link

<S> to the fallen!

and in hope those who were captured will return safely to their home as soon as possible.

HaBanim

War? what war? was there a war?

Just kidding hen.

<S>

S!

the bodies of 2 captured soldiers returned home to Israel today...

it's now 121 KIA during the war may they RIP.

sad thing but it's a closure for the families that waited a long time for this...

in return they got 199 bodies of hezbollah terrorists and 5 live terrorists

among them, the murderer Samir Kuntar (read his story, you will understand what kind of savages they are!)

that can only show you that a body of an Israeli soldier worth more than live scum lebanese killers..

Edited by Nesher

The Lebanese people or the Israeli people aren't the problem, it's anyone and any organisation who puts themselves first and to hell with any civilian that gets caught in between. The two bodies who were returned, were they the two Israeli soldiers who were kidnapped before the 2006 war?

I want to apologize in advance for being aggressive and non politically correct!

Scums they are, those low life servers of evil rats.

They, (the hisbulla) have held our kidnapped soldiers for two years, probably already dead.

At no time have they bother to say what is there status not to us, nor to the international red cross.

We are talking about POW's just to remind any of you that may have forgotten.

Its a violation of the Geneva convention rules!!!

They have played a crook poker game with us.

We had to show all of our cards while at the same time they have kept theres hidden.

Right up to the last minute they have "pulled" on the nerves of the families of our POW"s, and in fact of all of us.

They have made us buy, what we call in Hebrew "A cat in the sack".

All this to mock us in the eyes of the arab world and in fact the whole world.

It just goes to show you with what kind of adversary we are dealing with.

Naseralla, stay in your bunker, because the first time you will pip out of it, you are a dead man!!!

Bare that in mind.

Vengeance will come!!!

Well Mannie at least the families will have some closure.

S!

The Lebanese people or the Israeli people aren't the problem, it's anyone and any organisation who puts themselves first and to hell with any civilian that gets caught in between. The two bodies who were returned, were they the two Israeli soldiers who were kidnapped before the 2006 war?

Yes they are.

Dave you are right, I have nothing against this.

The families have a grave to visit and at least that is good.

SayWhat, the kidnapping of the 2 soldiers was the reason the war started...

i agree with Mannie, vengeance must come!

for the 2 soldiers and for every soldier and citizen that died because of hezbollah

i agree with Mannie, vengeance must come!

for the 2 soldiers and for every soldier and citizen that died because of hezbollah

100% Agree, this isn't over.

Yeah, I didn't exactly know phrase that, my bad! So it is them? I'd heard they were still alive earlier this year. That really sucks...

yes... it's them.. Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev

as Mannie said, they kept the issue of their condition a secret till the last seconds

no one knows yet whether they were alive or not since the kidnapping..

it's hezbollah's mind tricks, they are too good at this...

Edited by Nesher

Hopefully one day every last one of these terrorist scum will either be dead or in a prison camp.I pray that these men and ev ery other victom of these animals is home safe one day.

"Naseralla, stay in your bunker, because the first time you will pip out of it, you are a dead man!!!

Bare that in mind."

I just hope it's a long and drawn out death nothing is to bad for this animal and the people who support his evil.

"Hopefully one day every last one of these terrorist scum will either be dead or in a prison camp."

don't put them in a prison camp, you can see what our courts are doing about that............

pathology report indicate that Ehud died from fragment\s to his chest

(i assume from the RPGs they fired at the humvees)

Eldad died from a shot to the head (while trying to escape the humvee)

they died the same day the were kidnapped!

the news channel shows video footage of them with their company... and video from Ehud's wedding :(

they also show the celebrations in beirut and lebanon...

Yes, they'll hold the bodies for 2 years just to use as leverage. What's really sad is this because they believe THEY are the ones in the right. I guess they needn't concern themselves with doing anything wrong, they're justified in ANY action they take.

All my support to Israel people and specially the families, WE ARE WITH YOU ISRAEL!!

Yes, they'll hold the bodies for 2 years just to use as leverage. What's really sad is this because they believe THEY are the ones in the right. I guess they needn't concern themselves with doing anything wrong, they're justified in ANY action they take.

If I am not mistaken, according to the Koran, "any" action taken that provids leverage against the Infidel is justified. Lie, cheat, steal, kill, murder, rape, etc. justified in the holy Muslim word. Just how much is any written accord worth with a nation/people with a guiding light such as this? Leaves me mystified as to why we speak with them at all.

<S>

I wish to thank all you guys for your support and show of feelings.

You guys really made me feel a little better after this horrible day I had.

I think Nesher is with me on this one.

We in Israel are grieving with the two families and this day we are all one big family.

At the base where I work, flags where lowered half way down.

Let those ORKS in Lebanon go on with there carnival.

Suits them fine to celebrate with a murderer of a three and a half years old child, he smashed her head with his rifle stock until she was dead. we did not expect any better from them and the like of them.

And most important.

Now we must do our best to bring back home Gilad Shalit from Gaza, from the hands of hamas.

Edited by Mannie