Sign in to follow this  
ShinKazama88

Ace Combat the Movie Teaser

FAN TRAILER

here's a link...

hehe... this is my cousin's request... looks cool...

watch..enjoy.... :good:

Hey even the best have to borrow footage from other films :search:

Could the dialogue be any more cheesy? "We're gonna get annihilated!!" Ghey.

Could the dialogue be any more cheesy? "We're gonna get annihilated!!" Ghey.

That's the curse of the Ace Combat series. Beginning with No. 5, the acting is just getting cheesier and cheesier to the point where your pre-flight briefings are presented by an awful TV presenter. I mean listen to the briefing for the first mission in Ace Combat 6. Your country's just been invaded, there's a general state of panic and confusion and you get briefed by a presenter from the 'How to' network! It's bad! :yes:

That's the curse of the Ace Combat series. Beginning with No. 5, the acting is just getting cheesier and cheesier to the point where your pre-flight briefings are presented by an awful TV presenter. I mean listen to the briefing for the first mission in Ace Combat 6. Your country's just been invaded, there's a general state of panic and confusion and you get briefed by a presenter from the 'How to' network! It's bad! :yes:

Yet another inconvenient truth...(dont ask why im starting this again but it just fits soo well)

Yet another inconvenient truth...(dont ask why im starting this again but it just fits soo well)

what can you expect from namco? They are obviously trying to reach a much broader audience...

what can you expect from namco? They are obviously trying to reach a much broader audience...

I thnik you mean younger...lol

Well, it could be worse. You could be getting briefed by Robin Williams. :rofl:

Only if he does it like John Wayne, pilgrim... :yes:

Just thank the stars that Arnold Schwartzenegger is not holding the briefings...

Just think of it... :blink:

something is really messed here.

hope for the next.

btw, if the console simmers community could be better, they would make a better game.

don't you think.

The problem is that there hasn't been done RL footage of massive air-to-air battles like in the vids made by Kei Nagase...

As it stands I prefer Kei Nagase's videos, even if they're just virtual... :clapping: