Sign in to follow this  
ShinKazama88

The best playstation Flight Simulator... "Wing Over 2"

Hey I know those of you who owned Playstation Ones probably have either played or heard of the Ace Combat series... who wouldn't? But how many of you have ever heard of the Wing Over series? Did you know Wing Over 2 was endorsed by JVC? (good audio obviously)

Wing_Over_2_PAL.jpg

I just dug it up just this morning and immediately slapped it in my cd drive, transferred the contents and converted it to .iso format... in thirty minutes, the old trusty epsxe ps emulator kicked in and I was off for flight school again flying t-37s and kawaski T-4s learnin how to loop, do an immelman, split S's, and ACM...

I just wanted to bring this up because no one seems to know or remember the series... it was the Microsoft FS of the PS1... realistic flight handling... realistic weapons load...etc...

So just take a moment to remember a great series that could have been much much more had it been succesful...

If you have this game... then i must say you have a great taste.. cheers!!!

post-26619-1215956753_thumb.jpg

Finished basic flight... Instructor was an a**....

You mean an a-viator?

You mean an a-viator?

naah... he made loop d loop.. and do so many split-s's over and over again... the AI instructor isn't so forgiving... and he sure does complain a bunch... especially during landings...

They should convert it to PSP

They should convert it to PSP

You want to do that stuff on a PSP, buy 'Pilot Academy' instead.

FastCargo

Is there a software in which you an convert PSX to PSP yet? I agree, its perfect for the PSP...

Honestly I prefer the original Wing Over. It had Shintani-sensei's fingerprints all over it (From concept to artwork). I've only played the PAL copy with the Westernized names though it is a shame their was no F-8E