Some of you all may have seen a post like this earlier, but the new F-14 fuel tanks in the Mirage Factory weapons pack work...yes, but when I add that particular mod, it changes sounds, other weaponry, and much more. If I wanted to just add the fuel tanks and nothing else, what would one have to do for that to happen? I need to learn how to add weaponry b/c I still don't have the faintest clue. (eg. = the Amos missile for the MiG-31). :blink:

If you only want to add the fuel tanks, what you can do is install the MFWP to a temporary folder, then find the tanks you want, copy and paste them into your actual weapons folder. Because they replace the original tanks, I don't believe you have to do anything with the weapon editor.

With the AA-9, copy and paste it into the weapons folder, then open the WeaponData.ini, add the Amos's data to the bottom, making sure that the weapon's number is the next in sequence from the weapon above it. Save that, then open your Weapon Editor, and open WeaponData.ini check to see that the AA-9 is added, and then save. (SOP for adding weapons). You should now have the weapon auto-loaded on your MiG-31, or be able to load it manually.

I finally got the new tanks working. The AA-9 Amos will have to wait. The weapon editor screws up the existing weapondata.ini file and then I have no weapons showing up in the game at all. So, hopefully, someone in the future will make a real complete weapons pack and we will have all of our problems solved. Thank you for your time, though. :hi:

I finally got the new tanks working. The AA-9 Amos will have to wait. The weapon editor screws up the existing weapondata.ini file and then I have no weapons showing up in the game at all. So, hopefully, someone in the future will make a real complete weapons pack and we will have all of our problems solved. Thank you for your time, though. :hi:

I use TMF weps packs and I have ZERO issues with it or adding weapons. What sim are you using?