After some hard drive troubles, I finally re-start to work on the A4-T (French Navy Skyhawk project, refused in 1972)

Test1.jpg

Test2.jpg

Test3.jpg

It's a very early WIP, still a lot of work to do, but any advice will de appraciate...

Ludo

Formidable!

Its a tradgedy they didnt take on that little sports car. The French pilots would have had a blast.

Looking great!

I would like to see more... as this girl:

f15france0kxve4.jpg

And F-18 too. A shame we did not ordered it in the 80's, would have been great for our fleet.

It's a very early WIP, still a lot of work to do, but any advice will de appraciate...

Ludo

Might be wrong, but navy planes do bears the roundel on both wings, not on one in the US style.

http://cocardes.monde.online.fr/v2html/fr/...mar1_supet.html

A two tone like this super etendart looks good for a front line plane.

Edited by Emp_Palpatine

C'est incroyable!

Great one!! Hope you can create a early version for the A4C and or A4E

Thanks a lot for your support...

But I've got a little problem :

PB1.jpg

I cannot supprim this little white line... so if somebody can help me, it would be great...

Thanks

Ludo

Looking great!

I would like to see more... as this girl:

And F-18 too. A shame we did not ordered it in the 80's, would have been great for our fleet.

:blink: WTF?

hey your fleet have the Rafale, our fleet, the A-4 :rofl::rofl:

A little number of Rafale are now in service, and they entered it a few years ago. They were planed to join in the early 90's...

From the late 70's to the early 2000's, our fleet air arm lacked a modern fighters. The cruze was awesome, but hey, obsolete all the way. That's why a purchase of the F-18 was studied but some nationalist arguments made it fail. For 20 years, we had to keep the Cruze...

A little number of Rafale are now in service, and they entered it a few years ago. They were planed to join in the early 90's...

From the late 70's to the early 2000's, our fleet air arm lacked a modern fighters. The cruze was awesome, but hey, obsolete all the way. That's why a purchase of the F-18 was studied but some nationalist arguments made it fail. For 20 years, we had to keep the Cruze...

btw.... that French Eagle is a scale model?

It's an old photo I found on Check six.

It dates back to when the eagle was evaluated by the Armée de l'Air in the late 70's, before the oil crisis, when France did not lack money and was willing to have an heavy interceptor: hence the F-15 trials and the Mirage 4000 project.

It's an old photo I found on Check six.

It dates back to when the eagle was evaluated by the Armée de l'Air in the late 70's, before the oil crisis, when France did not lack money and was willing to have an heavy interceptor: hence the F-15 trials and the Mirage 4000 project.

hey m8 did you have more photos of it?

Unfortunately I don't.

I've search the web for a pic of a french tested F-18 too, but did not manage to find one.

Edited by Emp_Palpatine

I think that would be a great skin a French Naval Hornet. Another sports car they missed out on. Those damn polititions always mukking up the guys trying to fly the cool planes. It happens all over the world. New Zealand and the f-16 fiasco, Australia and the loss of their naval carrier fleet in '84 tried to get Harriers got squashed oh well.

Unfortunately I don't.

I've search the web for a pic of a french tested F-18 too, but did not manage to find one.

Edited by MAKO69

The Mirage 4000 was a good plane, it would have been cool to have it.

Nevertheless I don't think there is such thing as shame to buy a foreign plane when one needs it (read: buy F-18) and can't provide it in a speedfull and efficient manner.

But, we must save rafale, and blablabla... So, more than 20 years of waiting for the Navy, and no modern fighter from the 80's to the 2000's.

The Skyhawk is a classy lady who always looks good, no matter what clothes she wears.

Excellent job Ludo ! :good:

Just for fun... or may be more...

LV2.jpg

LV1.jpg

Ludo

Way to cool , great work on French Skyhawk.

Just for fun... or may be more...

LV2.jpg

LV1.jpg

Ludo

That Scooter is da bomb. It's so sick.

(Disturbingly, Spinners is getting down with the kids)

High visibility skin is almost done, just some details to fix, and decals to do (I'm waiting for ID numbers of the aircrafts) and it will be OK :

A4Tv07.jpg

Low visibility skin still need t be work again...

A4TLV.jpg

And I've a question :

Should I release only skins sets or complete aircrafts (A4-T early and late) ?

Ludo