REALLY COOL

OPEN THIS LINK WITH YOUR MOZILLA FIREFOX

Piclens

OR OPEN MOZILLA and search "PicLens add-on"

Try it now!!!

post-26619-1216134114_thumb.jpg

post-26619-1216134130_thumb.jpg

post-26619-1216134143_thumb.jpg

Just realised if you point your browser at your My Pictures directory (or any folder with images) it works on that too. Much cooler than the standard M$ filmstrip view.

Just realised if you point your browser at your My Pictures directory (or any folder with images) it works on that too. Much cooler than the standard M$ filmstrip view.

dude thats awesome!!! thnx

Yeah, I was actually looking at that...just updated to Firefox 3 two or three days past, but decided it wasn't a plugin I really, really needed. Being on non-consistent internet means that lots of bandwidth isn't always available for FailTube or lots of online images - and for my images folders I can just use Firegraphic, which costs but is pretty nice, I guess.

Also, if you guys upload a fair amount to Photobucket and such, there's another extension called "Universal Uploader" or something to that effect, looks worth checking out.