Sign in to follow this  
malibu43

Trying to find M101 download

Hey folks, I'm trying to find the M101 Howitzer to download, but couldn't find it in the D/L section. Anyone know where it is?

Thanks!

It's at Capun's site.

Be advised, there's some 'aim aingle' glitches, and it tends to shoot itself in the foot. I mentioned it to Capun, but neither one of us got around to fixing it.

Wrench

kevin stein

It's at Capun's site.

Be advised, there's some 'aim aingle' glitches, and it tends to shoot itself in the foot. I mentioned it to Capun, but neither one of us got around to fixing it.

Wrench

kevin stein

Hmmm... well it was required as a stand-in for soviet artillery for a campaign, but seeing as I found the D-20 download, I will probably just go with that instead. The bad guys have their hands full enough as it is with me coming after 'em... don't need them blasting themselves with their own artillery!

Thanks!

The bad guys have their hands full enough as it is with me coming after 'em...

AHAHAH I should increase your warning level for comment. j/k :rofl::rofl::haha:

Yup, the Pasko's working D-20, and there's my M-59 mod too. I think it's in the SoCal, ASW and another map mod

Arty can also be 'built' out of AAA guns, if you know what you're doing

Wrench

kevin stein