Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Hey Sparky.....

Sucks to be them.....a victim of their own force shaping program.

leaders_forceshaped.jpg

Still wearing that damn morale patch I see. And I catch all kinds of hell for wearing my 100 missions patch from the blunties around the base. Go figure.

Glad to see them go.

Serves them right. They bred an Air Force that went from taking good care of its people, to one of, "Oh well, guess you will have to get out." I have a friend who is a doctor. He just got out of the AF. He says they were told in briefings to push med boards to get people out under force shaping. In the Army, if you can't deploy, no big deal. In the AF if you can't deploy, they kick you out. WTF is that about? There are jobs that need to be done stateside to support those that are deployed. No one is more important because of the location they are at. Gen Mosley got what he deserved, the ax. The USAF is more f***ed up now than it ever had been. Now he will go down in history as one of the worst CSAF's ever, next to McPeak. Where is Gen Fogleman when you need him? I am glad I am in the Reserves, it was by far the best desicion I have ever made.

Hey Dave, I may be joining you. I'm considering becoming an ART, just haven't decided on where yet. Barksdale is sounding good since it has A-10s but so does MI, but seriously thinking of working F-15s in Florida. :biggrin:

Hey Dave, I may be joining you. I'm considering becoming an ART, just haven't decided on where yet. Barksdale is sounding good since it has A-10s but so does MI, but seriously thinking of working F-15s in Florida. :biggrin:

Well we need to talk about the ART thing. I have been enlightened on how that works.

ART?

Air Reserve Technician, full time Reservist.

- awesome, had not seen this one yet!

- have drawn comparisons between McPeak and Moseley before myself...no lost love there

- can anyone tell me why he always wore that "Jolly Green" patch when even his official USAF bio only lists trainers and Eagles? Can I wear a STS patch since I know a couple of those guys and they gave me a patch? Seriously...

http://www.af.mil/bios/bio.asp?bioID=6545

- Glad that Gates directed an immediate stop to the axing as well...