Sign in to follow this  

Multiplayer Tutorial

Hello mates,sorry my english...im looking for any Multiplayer Tutorial...any link will apreciated...Thanks,good flights!!

Hello Topo. Welcome to CombatACE! :good:

Sorry, I'm not an online player but we do have some members here who are. I'm sure someone will come along soon to help you out.

TS

Topo;

To my knowledge there is no multiplayer tutorial. Getting started can be difficult due to the rigorous configuration requirements, but it can be done.

The easiest way is to meet up with someone (me) on the KOA Teamspeak server (85.214.27.152:8769). I hope that language and timezones are not going to be major hurdles.

I am on for about and hour or so after 1900 Central time. Look for me down in the First Eagles channel.

We have used Hyperlobby and Hamachi, as well as direct P2P connections. The best results were from hamachi. My Hamachi server is Jasta18, pw 18, but we can sort that out later.

In HyperLobby, we use the Strike Fighters room and there is a trick to copy and rename the WW1.exe file to flightsim.exe and then have Hyperlobby find the file. Again, I can walk you through it.

The configuration I recommend is the FE+EP+April update, only stock planes. The Vogesen terrain is more interesting and highly recommended.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do. The online community has shrunk to almost nothing, but since it is only really good for dogfighting, it does not take many to have good time.

Thanks a lot mates...i will try changing the WW1.exe file to play in Hypperlobby...See you around....Topo

There most certainly is a multiplayer tutorial.

While I have never edited it to reflect the release of First Eagles, it is an SFP1 based sim, so the tutorial I wrote for SFP1/WoV applies.

There is a version of this tutorial at this site, but I lost the rights to edit it, so the only copy I maintained is the one stickied at the top of the ThirdWire general forum:

http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1410