Sign in to follow this  
splode

When are we gonna get this ftp problem figured out?

Tried to d/l these vids this morning, this afternoon looks like we've made some changes.

But still no joy.

Remaining patient here. But waiting on pins and needles.

Guest MrMudd

:( Sorry Splode not much i can say than its very popular and the planet is sucking a T-1 dry on bandwidth 8)

:(  Sorry Splode not much i can say than its very popular and the planet is sucking a T-1 dry on bandwidth  8)

8)

I got all the videos, its helps if you have a linux box on a 100MBit line (my web for my squad), and then use wget. You will get it and you will get it pretty fast (I downloaded them all at about 60-70).

I allready made bittorrent files of all of them. The only bad thing is that I have to use my line at home (only 2,5MBit :() but if many and dont close bitorrent as soon as they are finished the speed will be pretty good anyway. You can find them here: http://smergo.akktustakki.se/~ulf/bitorrent/

You will need to have the bitorrent client installed, and you will find mirrors to download it here: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/bittorr...torrent-3.3.exe

Just download, install, then press any of the files at http://smergo.akktustakki.se/~ulf/bitorrent/

Im not sure if it will work because im behind my firewall/router, if it doesnt work (remember the bittorent client) then post here and I will try to correct it.

MrMudd: If you dont like that I host the bitorrent files then tell me and I will remove them asap.

Guest MrMudd

I have no issues with how the Videos are distributed. This is a non-Profit Site, and their is no paycheck waiting for me at the end of the month. ;)

I only do this work because i enjoy Flightsims first of all, and i enjoy giving back to the community that has entertained me since i got into this hobby in the mid 90's.

It is always a welcomed site to see Fans support us so we can support all of you!

My only request concerning media i create is that it is not modified in any way that would break the copyright authorship, or modify the content. Other than that feel free to distribute as you guys see fit.

Thanks for hosting the files, i'm sure many others will thank you for efforts, I certainly do!

No paycheck? To bad, you are worth it ;)

If you want help to distribute more movies just contact me, send a PM if you want my ICQ or MSN. I don't know how well it works yet but now there is people downloading.

Same here, I just try to pay back some. Seen all of your movies and I read this forum alot. I dont like to just take, I want to give also :P.

Ofcouse I will not do anything with the movies except watch them and try to help as many people as possible to get them.

Thank you for making the movies :).

A little note, I removed the bittorrent links for the movies because people mistaken them for the demo.