F-4Cartoon.jpg

Now that the F-16C passed the scrutiny of the community, its time to submit another aircraft from the WOE:BC campaign for loadout evalutions.

PS: if you want to see the F-16C loadouts that made the cut, check the little movie I made on my blog.

As usual the selected loadouts are chosen to fit the time period, make the life of the player easier (so that he does not have to manually create loadouts for each mission) and to make sure that the AI can handle them properly.

Timeframe: 1990

Aircraft: F-4G Phantom

Operator: USAF

Missions: Strike, SEAD, CAS and Armed Recon

Loadout A: SEAD

2 x AGM-88A

6 x AGM-65D

3 x Aim-7F

1 x An/Alq-119

6 x CBU-59

F-4G_Sead.jpg

Loadout B: Strike

4 x Aim-9L

3 x Aim-7F

1 x An/Alq-119

16 x Mk82

F-4G_Strike.jpg

Loadout C: CAS / Armed Recon

18 x CBU-59

6 x AGM-65D

3 x Aim-7F

1 x An/Alq-119

F-4G_Cas.jpg

Any suggestions are more then welcome, I choose these loadouts based on what I thought would be realistic and fun to fly, but I want to use the combined knowledge of the community to avoid any goofs. :biggrin:

Happy Flying

KingAlbert

Now that the F-16C passed the scrutiny of the community, its time to submit another aircraft from the WOE:BC campaign for loadout evalutions.

PS: if you want to see the F-16C loadouts that made the cut, check the little movie I made on my blog.

As usual the selected loadouts are chosen to fit the time period, make the life of the player easier (so that he does not have to manually create loadouts for each mission) and to make sure that the AI can handle them properly.

Timeframe: 1990

Aircraft: F-4G Phantom

Operator: USAF

Missions: Strike, SEAD, CAS and Armed Recon

Loadout A: SEAD

2 x AGM-88A

6 x AGM-65D

3 x Aim-7F

1 x An/Alq-119

6 x CBU-59

Loadout B: Strike

4 x Aim-9L

3 x Aim-7F

1 x An/Alq-119

16 x Mk82

Loadout C: CAS / Armed Recon

18 x CBU-59

6 x AGM-65D

3 x Aim-7F

1 x An/Alq-119

Any suggestions are more then welcome, I choose these loadouts based on what I thought would be realistic and fun to fly, but I want to use the combined knowledge of the community to avoid any goofs. :biggrin:

Happy Flying

KingAlbert

RE: CAS loadout...

I have no idea what would be accurate, but the CBU-59's look a little funny with 3 loaded on a MER like that. I would either make TER an allowable weapon type for those stations and use that, or change the quantity to 6.

Of course if you load it like that (as wells as some of the other loadouts you've posted) it looks like it would be pretty heavy. I don't know if that's pushing the limits of what would be realistic or not. Someone else can speak to that.

:good:

Edited by malibu43

RE: CAS loadout...

I have no idea what would be accurate, but the CBU-59's look a little funny with 3 loaded on a MER like that. I would either make TER an allowable weapon type for those stations and use that, or change the quantity to 6.

Of course if you load it like that (as wells as some of the other loadouts you've posted) it looks like it would be pretty heavy. I don't know if that's pushing the limits of what would be realistic or not. Someone else can speak to that.

:good:

It seemed that I screwed up the racktypes: I hade also Mavericks hanging on TER. I already changed that back to the LAU-88 weaponrack and changed the CAS loadout to 6 cub-59 hanging on a TER.

:crazy:

I would like to address the picture of the "MacnaPhantom" :haha: OMFG!! That Has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time!!! I would love to read the captions of the pics. Could you please make it bigger? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They always flew with the 600 gallon centerline tanks, so you'll need to swap out them cluster bombs. The jammer pod, depending on the year, would be an ALQ-131; only the 2 aft Sparrows were carried (no winder at ALL). Don't know what they stcuk in the right/forward Sparrow bay. Maby just leave another Sparrow in there?

Also, such a 'high value' specallized aircraft would NOT be used for anything else, other than SEAD. Check the "Loadout Fixes Thread for the Bunyap Pak" in the Knowledge Base -- albeit based on the much older version of the F-4G WWV, and not the new TMF version, the loadout listed there are quite realistic. I did a LOT of research on it. You see, "killing SAMs in my thing" :wink:

Look in the Squad/Signal book "Wild Weasels" for accurate loads - goes right up to Desert Storm

If you don't have it , or can't find it, PM me. I have in hardcopy and should have it on PDF.

Here'a a direct link to the relevant post in the Loadouts Thread

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...ost&p=80379

Wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench
added link to KB Loadouts Thread

I would like to address the picture of the "MacnaPhantom" :haha: OMFG!! That Has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time!!! I would love to read the captions of the pics. Could you please make it bigger? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is a slightly more legible version on These forums here.

Funny stuff!

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: The anti puncture tires? the super secret anti sam mod? the flight lead, GIB, the GIB of GIB? The anti ice device? OMFG!! That is the most funniest thing i have ever seen!! The tears just wont stop!! my tummy and jaws are hurting! :rofl::rofl:

They always flew with the 600 gallon centerline tanks, so you'll need to swap out them cluster bombs. The jammer pod, depending on the year, would be an ALQ-131; only the 2 aft Sparrows were carried (no winder at ALL). Don't know what they stcuk in the right/forward Sparrow bay. Maby just leave another Sparrow in there?

Also, such a 'high value' specallized aircraft would NOT be used for anything else, other than SEAD. Check the "Loadout Fixes Thread for the Bunyap Pak" in the Knowledge Base -- albeit based on the much older version of the F-4G WWV, and not the new TMF version, the loadout listed there are quite realistic. I did a LOT of research on it. You see, "killing SAMs in my thing" :wink:

Look in the Squad/Signal book "Wild Weasels" for accurate loads - goes right up to Desert Storm

If you don't have it , or can't find it, PM me. I have in hardcopy and should have it on PDF.

Here'a a direct link to the relevant post in the Loadouts Thread

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...ost&p=80379

Wrench

kevin stein

Following your suggestion I decided to make the F-4G a single mission type aircraft (but I encountered some issues with this concept - see this post)

I guess I'll have to chek the loadouts thread before posting my next loadout question :biggrin:

Happy Flying

after reading that post, all I can say is "aaahhhh, crap!!!!" :rofl: Never knew that would happen.

I guess it all depends in how 'accurate' you want the mission types. Purely historically, Gs are ONLY Defense Suppression

Where's Weasel Keeper when we need him??? Those were his birds....

Wrench

kevinstein

I need a plane with full of bombs! :crazy::diablo:

Edited by Erwin_Hans

Then take an E model...it's good enough for me!!! :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein