Sign in to follow this  
Miracles

Request for enhanced but realistic weapons' effect mod

I downloaded the explosion effect 3 from CA_Starry. It's a great mod imo but when my rocket hit an enmy armor the explosion is really out of proportion :blink: killing the immersion right away.

Is there a more realistic enhanced explosion effect?

If there isn't consider this a request for a numbed down more realistic explosion effect.

Thanks

Too bad I know jack about effects at the moment, but when the EE series of tweaks were made, they are meant to be out of proportion, since the aims of the sets is to create a Hollywood-ish feel in-game.

If its the sizes, one may edit the effects ini files, and change particle sizes to a smaller Taste.

I would rather an expert to do it :yes: .

Trial and error is time consuming at best.

Trial and error is time consuming at best.

Well, that is part of the fun in things.

The best would be to use Deuces Effect Pack #3, it's integrated with Bunyap's Weapons Packs // MF Weapons Packs. Enhanced but realistic effects, and very frame rate friendly. Mine are, as kc pointed out, hollywood-styled.

But still Kick-Arse.

Is there any chance to install the deuces effect only without the weapons pack. Last time I installed the weapons pack Some of the weapons are hanging off the pylons.