Sign in to follow this  
kesegy

New Hornet sim in making

we all know how flight sims are rare these days, so every single one that comes our way is worth checking out.

this one is called SEVEN-G; keep in mind that it's still a one-man project

so far it's somewhat rough on the eyes being in early stages of development, but he put up a playable demo on his site, so you can try it out.

you can apply to help the project in your area of expertise (3ds max modeling, programing, sound design or whatever).

take a look ---> here

I think we have a future big-time game designer/developer on our hands :good:

Released free of charge,,,, theres something you dont hear often, hes got my vote if only for his dedication to the genre.

I think we have a future big-time game designer/developer on our hands :good:

Seems so... Looks great so far given it's one man's attempt. This reminds me of someone :rolleyes:

Released free of charge,,,, theres something you dont hear often, hes got my vote if only for his dedication to the genre.

I like the idea.

Why is he going to release it free of charge?

BTW. did anybody try it already?

Edited by Mannie

Though I'm Tomcat till death, this should be fun.

we all know how flight sims are rare these days, so every single one that comes our way is worth checking out.

this one is called SEVEN-G; keep in mind that it's still a one-man project

so far it's somewhat rough on the eyes being in early stages of development, but he put up a playable demo on his site, so you can try it out.

you can apply to help the project in your area of expertise (3ds max modeling, programing, sound design or whatever).

take a look ---> here

Thanks For This Link...Love new stuff,,I hope I get a better job to get brand new boxed games and a brand new computer to play these fabulous games. :ok: