Sign in to follow this  
Miracles

Bombing reticle extending out of HUD?

I'm rather confused and happy at the same time that the bombing recticle of the newer planes like the Kfir actually extends out of the small HUD. Making it easier for me to judge when to press the bomb release trigger.

But is this realistic? Or is it meant only to help gameplay?

Thanks

No, it's not realistic...

A well know glitch in the game; we've gotten used to it. TK knows about it, but hasn't fixed it. Happened ever since the avionics70.dll came out and gave us working HUDs (but NO ground mapping radar!), and CCIP.

btw, GM works with 70dll in WoI -- ONLY!

Wrench

kevin stein

And if your flying in 2008, use ur imagination and wallah-helmet mounted sight or whatever its called;standard issue in frontline air-forces.After all ur flying against numerically superior enemy, so certain unfair advantages might be neccesary

Hehe Yes I can do with imagining that the Israelis had developed a helmet mounted sight that gives out the bombing reticle extending from the HUD.

I hope it gets fixed though.

Meanwhile,

Life isn't fair so am I, even in game :rofl: .

Edited by Miracles

When we tested WOE for TK we brought it up to him and he gave an explanation why and to make a long story short. No it will not get fixed.

Hehe Yes I can do with imagining that the Israelis had developed a helmet mounted sight that gives out the bombing reticle extending from the HUD.

I hope it gets fixed though.

Meanwhile,

Life isn't fair so am I, even in game :rofl: .

The funny thing is that they did, before any one else. they were the first to put hmds in planes like the f-16