Ok what I have so far, there is a request since the Su-33 mod was released for a version without canards, two more pylons and a moved IR sensor

I have done it and It´s ready for release in a week or two! What I need is some support and informations about Su-27 with more weaponstations ...

wich versions do use those pylons?! What can be done better?!

I have it in my list as a Su-35 but I have no twin frontwheels or redone airbrake for the rudderanimation.. cause lack of time and knowledge!

wich versions do use those pylons?! What can be done better?!

To the best of my knowledge, the only variant that doesn't use the 2 extra inner wing pylons is the Su-27. Every other variant of the Flanker family (the Su-30 series,33,34,35,35BM/37) uses 12 hardpoints - 2x wingtip, 6x wing, 2x intake and 2x fuselage.

I think this will be a Su-27SM a MLU to the existing Su-27.. they were delivered in 2006 and 2007 it was a chinese russian cooperation... for the russian airforce.

I think this will be a Su-27SM a MLU to the existing Su-27.. they were delivered in 2006 and 2007 it was a chinese russian cooperation... for the russian airforce.

I don't think so.

The PLAAF's Su-27SK MLU may not too similar to Su-27SM/Su-27SMK

And here is a old news

MOSCOW, December 12 (RIA Novosti) - Russia will re-equip a second Air Force regiment in the Far East with modernized Su-27SM Flanker fighters by the fall of 2008, an AF spokesman said Wednesday.

"The first six modernized Su-27 fighters arrived at the Tsentralnaya Urglovaya airfield outside Vladivostok on Wednesday," Colonel Alexander Drobyshevsky said.

"The regiment [based at Tsentralnaya Urglovaya] will be fully re-equipped with 24 Su-27SM aircraft by the fall of 2008," he said.

Russia’s 23rd fighter regiment based at Dzemgi, near Komsomolsk-on-Amur, has been already upgraded with 24 Su-27SM fighters.

Experts say the modernized Su-27SM, equipped with two upgraded AL-31FM1 engines and advanced weaponry, is 60% more effective than the Su-27 and estimate current demand for the upgraded version at 200 aircraft.

If I know all latest production of simple Su-27 can use 12 pylons but I have never seen any pictures... I heard that Su-27SM has 12 point to but all pictures are with 10 pylons. Chinese Su-27SMK is NOT an export version of Su-27SM -it is simple Su-27 without any adwanced modification. It cant use guided air to ground missiles -I only heard that it can use R-77 missiles and can attack 2 targets at the same time. The only confirmed version of one seat Su-27 with 12 pylons and without canards is Su-35 (T-10BM)

Edited by CIACHO

I don't remember where I found this, but it was while searching for info on the SU-33 and was right along the lines of what I was looking for reguarding loadouts so I saved it. It displayes as two pages. The first page has the 10 pylon loadouts, the second is the 12 pylon loadouts.

Flanker_Armaments.doc

As for the pylons. Can I suggest the lod be of just one pylon shape and added like one of those permament fuel tank parts (similar to the ones in Capuns "Dummy_Weapon_Station_Packag")? That way it can be used on any aircraft, and in any position or any number of times (example 4 seperate pylons on the same wing).

I don't remember where I found this, but it was while searching for info on the SU-33 and was right along the lines of what I was looking for reguarding loadouts so I saved it. It displayes as two pages. The first page has the 10 pylon loadouts, the second is the 12 pylon loadouts.

Flanker_Armaments.doc

As for the pylons. Can I suggest the lod be of just one pylon shape and added like one of those permament fuel tank parts (similar to the ones in Capuns "Dummy_Weapon_Station_Packag")? That way it can be used on any aircraft, and in any position or any number of times (example 4 seperate pylons on the same wing).

Maybe some day make a Su-27SK date_ini Upgrade Su-27SK/J-11 to Su-27SKU :biggrin:

And won't frogot the F-15J-kai with AAM-4. :rolleyes:

Edited by Erwin_Hans

I wrote my last exam yesterday so I have now soe free time, but I would say it`s now up to you cause you can modell the right 3D exterior! double wheeled front gear and stuff like his ..

I wrote my last exam yesterday so I have now soe free time, but I would say it`s now up to you cause you can modell the right 3D exterior! double wheeled front gear and stuff like his ..

No....I think Su-35BM's nose is litte bigger?

I was referin gto your Su-27 3D modell I have none.. you build one and I thinks it`S less time consuming to modifie your bird than modell a new one. so you can do a Su-27 SM and 35 of it?! :notworthy:

I was referin gto your Su-27 3D modell I have none.. you build one and I thinks it`S less time consuming to modifie your bird than modell a new one. so you can do a Su-27 SM and 35 of it?! :notworthy:

As I said, sevearl aircarft,one pit. :clapping: