Sign in to follow this  
Erwin_Hans

Super Hornet F and It's Ava

The F/A-18F Super Hornet is WIP,and will be realeas in two weeks. :rofl: And there will be a BETA version in 1

week. :biggrin:

I perfer use Littlesmoke's FA-18a panel repaint v1.1 and cockpit of sordo's C-15 Spanish EF-18

I just want these suold be used in F-18F

And,I also need some informantions about AVA of F-18E/F

Is there Any difference between F-18E,F,andA/C?

Here is the 3D model of F/A-18F

1.Early product

med_gallery_27883_198_14313.jpg

2.3D Model complete

gallery_27883_198_7952.jpg

3. first fly

med_gallery_27883_198_82605.jpg

Super Hornet is coming :biggrin:

You rock!

Sweet. I was wondering when someone would do a Super Bug. Looking good.

Wow nice work!

The F-18E/F are very different to the A/B/C/D models - what changes are you after?

I got some video of Super Hornet's from Youtube and Janes F/A-18s

Got some radar screen of F-18E/F

and...........the RWR

med_gallery_27883_198_21599.jpg

Here I got a picture,Raytheon AN/ALR-67 screen

Is this F/A-18A/B/C/D Or F/A-18E/F?

Edited by Erwin_Hans

How long does it take until you have done a bird?! .. do you have a lot of free time?! Good work!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

How long does it take until you have done a bird?! .. do you have a lot of free time?! Good work!

I don't know....I also really superised .....

Maybe the 3D Model is a early product, now pick it up,and complete it.

Wow nice work!

The F-18E/F are very different to the A/B/C/D models - what changes are you after?

Something from wiki.....

Airframe changes.The forward fuselage is unchanged while the wing, center and aft fuselage, tail surfaces and power plants are new. The wing area of the Super Hornet is 25% larger.The fuselage was stretched to carry more fuel and room for future avionics upgrades. An engine with 35% more power, the General Electric F414, was developed from the Hornet's F404 to power this larger, heavier aircraft.The Super Hornet can return to an aircraft carrier with a larger load of unspent fuel and munitions than the original Hornet. The term for this ability is known as "bringback". Bringback for the Super Hornet is in excess of 9,000 pounds (4,000 kg).

Other differences include rectangular intakes for the engines, a reduced radar cross section (RCS), two extra wing hard points for payload, and other aerodynamic changes.One of the most significant of which is the inclusion of significantly enlarged leading edge extensions (LEX) which provide improved vortex lifting characteristics in high angle of attack maneuver, and reduce the static stability margin to enhance pitching characteristics. This results in pitch rates in excess of 40 degrees per second.[ In the end, the Super Hornet shared little with earlier F/A-18s aft of the forward fuselage. The Super Hornet has 42% fewer structural parts than the original Hornet design.Flight characteristics include being highly departure resistant through its flight envelope, and having high angle-of-attack with care free flying qualities for combat and ease of training.

25% larger,35% more power,F414,Carry more,New weaponstation,More fuel,More Far missionradius.

But..how can I write the FM.... similar to F/A-18A,but better?

Radar signature reduction measures

Survivability is an important feature of the Super Hornet design. The US Navy says that a "balanced approach" to survivability was built in to the design.This means that it does not rely on low-observable technology such as stealth systems-to the exclusion of other survivability factors. Instead, its design incorporates a combination of stealth, advanced electronic-warfare capabilities, reduced ballistic vulnerability, the use of standoff weapons, and innovative tactics that cumulatively and collectively enhance the safety of the fighter and crew.

The F/A-18E/F's radar cross section was reduced greatly from some aspects, mainly front and rear.The design of the engine inlets reduce the aircraft's forward sector radar cross section. The alignment of the leading edges of the engine inlets is designed to scatter radiation to the sides. Fixed fanlike reflecting structures in the inlet tunnel divert radar energy away from the rotating fan blades.

The Super Hornet also makes considerable use of panel join serration and edge alignment. Considerable attention has been paid to the removal or filling of unnecessary surface join gaps and resonant cavities. Where the F/A-18A-D used grilles to cover various accessory exhaust and inlet ducts, the F/A-18E/F uses perforated panels that appear opaque to radar waves at the frequencies used. Careful attention has been paid to the alignment of many panel boundaries and edges, to scatter traveling waves away from the aircraft.

It is claimed that the Super Hornet employs the most extensive radar cross section reduction measures of any contemporary fighter, other than the F-22 and planned F-35. While the F/A-18E/F is not a true stealth fighter like the F-22, it will have a frontal RCS an order of magnitude smaller than prior generation fighters.

Yeah....new Radar...litter RCS....and AIM-120C-7/D,and AIM-9X... :diablo:

Bad guys,here are Super Hornets! :biggrin:

Avionics

While there are some similar cockpit items of the original Hornet, the Super Hornet features a touch-sensitive, up-front control display; a larger, liquid crystal multipurpose color display; and a new engine fuel display.The Super Hornet has a quadruplex digital fly-by-wire system, as well as a digital flight-control system that detects and corrects for battle damage.Super Hornet production started with the APG-73 radar. The APG-79 AESA radar was introduced later (see the upgrade section below).

The AN/ASQ-228 ATFLIR (Advanced Targeting Forward Looking InfraRed), is the main electro-optical sensor and laser designator pod for the Super Hornet. Defensive systems are coordinated through the Integrated Defensive Countermeasures system (IDECM). The IDECM system includes the ALE-47 countermeasures dispenser, the ALE-50 towed decoy, the AN/ALR-67(V)3 radar warning receiver, and the ALQ-165 Airborne Self-Protect Jammer (ASPJ). Aircrew have the ability to use night vision goggles (NVG) for Super Hornet operations which means the aircraft interior and exterior lighting are NVG compatible.

Still new Rader,And new RWR

This is E/F-18F early......?

I got some video of Super Hornet's from Youtube and Janes F/A-18s

Got some radar screen of F-18E/F

and...........the RWR

Here I got a picture,Raytheon AN/ALR-67 screen

Is this F/A-18A/B/C/D Or F/A-18E/F?

That's an A/B Cockpit.

That's an A/B Cockpit.

And..

Is there any Pic of AN/ALR-67(v3) screen? I can't find it :dntknw:

Dude, just click on the link.

Dude, just click on the link.

It shows...DNS error or network problem...

I don't know why...

Maybe one of some China stopped webs :dntknw: .

Great site - even I can get to that link so its something your end.

Guess I can send you them as they are in the public domain

In regards to the flight model - it must handle so differently - would need an FM expert to help you with that.

That's an A/B Cockpit.

That's a C/D cockpit. The A/B cockpits didn't have IFEI's in them.

That's a C/D cockpit. The A/B cockpits didn't have IFEI's in them.

I sit corrected. I noticed that before, but didn't get around to post :)

Look, up in the sky! Is it a Tomcat? Is it an Intruder? NO! IT'S A SUPERBUG!!!!

hooray! somebody is working on the only hornette variation I actually like! However, my last flight with one didn't turn out too well... turns out it was poorly modeled for FS.

post-28461-1216782096_thumb.jpg

Cockpit Updated.........

New RWR...............A new LCD... :biggrin:

med_gallery_27883_198_58319.jpg

It's soo good!planned to do the single seater E version????

It's soo good!planned to do the single seater E version????

The aircraft is the F version and the cockpit is E version.

Isn't Erik working on the E version?

Edited by Erwin_Hans

I remember somebody working,months ago but there aren't news of the possible state of the wip!