Sign in to follow this  
Zurawski

Current world air force Inventory?

Anyone have a link to the most current world air force inventory?

I'm trying to set-up a WoI install with only the latest and greatest (including our notorious fictional next-gen birds) and am trying to determine what out of our current inventory fits this scenario the best....

Thanks in advance :good:

Anyone have a link to the most current world air force inventory?

I'm trying to set-up a WoI install with only the latest and greatest (including our notorious fictional next-gen birds) and am trying to determine what out of our current inventory fits this scenario the best....

Thanks in advance :good:

at www.af.mil there are many fact sheets with information on all of the usaf's aircraft. wikipedia should have 3views af them as well

What about Scramble??? -disremember the url something ...something dot nl "Sramble on the Web''???

maybe f16.net????

Wrench

kevin stein

It's quite incredible what those guys at Scramble do. Originally they were a bunch of spotters, taking notes at airfields at home and during holidays, writing down every arrival and departure, and publishing it in their magazine, then they founded their own shop (now the independent and huge Aviation Megastore at Aalsmeerbrug NL) and they further developed their hobby into a mighty archive of movements, registrations, orders of battle, airfieldguides etc. etc.

It's always fun to look into their very well informed website or the monthly magazine....

Aju,

Derk :smile:

They even have Lebanon listed - no Vietnam AF though??

Too bad they don't have ukraine either. They've got lat/lon coords for airbases, perfect for campaign building!

I wonder how up to date it is too, I've definitely seen F-16s and more around Stewart.

Edited by eraser_tr

ive had a few A-10's fly over my house this week here in NorthEast PA.