Sign in to follow this  
Die

A-10 Series

Ok Mr Mudd I can see how your isp is having trouble in the short period that the bord ws running with my mirror link 1.2gig of bandwith was used I will post the links again but only for a short time as my site will be taked down so go easy on these vids I only have 3 out of the 5 parts but here goes.

http://lo-mac.ofpmafia.com/LOMAC_1-5.zip

http://lo-mac.ofpmafia.com/LOMAC_2-5.zip

http://lo-mac.ofpmafia.com/LOMAC_5-5.zip

Please dont crash my site

:D :D :D :D

Links have been reposted and all work for me

Only Video 1 worked.

I added the / before LOMAC in the other two but they still came up as bad links.

Thanks for the link. Only the 1st one worked for me.

Nice vid, but it sure is choppy. Must have been getting like 4 fps while on the ground and maybe 12 fps in the air. Scary.... :(

Well I sure hope so.

I have the new licensed version of Fraps and have recorded several games and they are nowhere near that choppy.

Hopefully the demo will have enough bells and whistles included to get a true feel for how she "runs".

He might have used a lower fps limit. I don't know, sicne I haven't used fraps 2.0

Guest MrMudd

The clipping is from fraps taking 1024 size screen captures, the video is awesome until Windows Movie maker takes that 4gb file and turns it into a 100megs from a 4:1 compression video. :P

But you wont see me posting a 4gb file anytime soon! :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, gotta stop lurking here...

Thanks for sharing your bandwidth, Die - much appreciated (are you planning on putting the other 4 parts up, soon? B) <ungrateful b****, me).

Oh and by the way - the first part of you A-10 vid is awesome, MrMudd - can't wait to see that scenery "for real". Hope to see the others soon.

Cheers

ok I will repost the links but in future if you are gonna complain a link dont work please advise what link as it makes my life easyier.

And I may host some more depending on how much bandwith ya all use as I do have to keep some for my site.

these are the only parts I have if any one else has the missing parts and can send me them then I will host them too.

ok I will repost the links but in future if you are gonna complain a link dont work please advise what link as it makes my life easyier.

I did tell you which one worked. Read again...

"Only the 1st one worked for me" :rolleyes: