Sign in to follow this  
super61

Oh boy 'er girl!

You just don't mess with Texas girls ... you just don't.

Guest 531_Ghost

I'd mess with that one, look closely at the picture...

OMG the magazine is on backwards!

:dntknw:

no wedding ring? I give.

So...um... Those M-4's using banana clips now, huh? :wink:

WHY WONT THIS THING FIRE, WHAT THE HELL, BILLYBOB WHATS WRONG WITH THIS HERE DANG GUN???? LMAO

That's funny I never looked at her mag. The article says man wounded ... I wonder if that means she threw the gun at him when it wouldn't fire and it dislocated his finger or something. God you know she's the laughing stock of the department especially after being front page news. Poor Police Cpt is probably still in tears.

All I can say when I saw that magazine backwards is WOW!!!!! Probably been the first time that she had to shoulder it since qualifications... which obviously took place way too long ago. Ya know what though, it's a good thing that it got caught, 'cause she'd probably do the same thing again. Now, since it's been out on the paper, she'll probably have to take re-qualifications course, and this time she'll know how to put that dang thing on the right way... let's just hope she won't put it in upside down when she does.

I didn't even know you could put the mag in backwards. It sure as hell wasn't possible with either the G3 or the AK-5.

It's also possible to place the bullet in the wrong way in the magazine.... actually, this reminds me of an incident at our CATM range where someone (obviously not SF) not only put the bullet in the wrong way, but also inserted the magazine backwards too, and it still fired... of course, it ripped the magazine a new one, and it kept jamming. From what I heard, the instructor only noticed the magazine was in backwards when he was comming to aid the shooter after the 5th jam.

Yikes, today I almost put the mag in my dad's .22 backwards, but I was really tired. I'll bet that the average person wouldn't even realise the clip is messed.

btw, I hit 4 out of 6 beer cans from 50 paces in standing position. I wasn't THAT tired.

Just a thought, I used to tape two 30 round mags together on my AK-47, and the one not in use would be pointing backwards, could this be the case?

No, that's a single clip. Look closely and you'll see there's no doubling there. I'm just astounded you could put it in backwards, I call that a lousy design!

The one who was shot was obviously not shot by THAT weapon.

i looked at the picture... and after it hits me that the mag is backwards

i still couldn't believe it :rofl::rofl:

Photoshop maybe? Or perhaps she put the bullets in backwards (as they apparently still fire from serveerandenforcer's account) was too lazy and just put the magazine backwards?

Also looks like she has it in the middle of her chest and she's looking down the barrel like if it was doom.

You can't put the mag in backwards on my Colt HBAR...at least not with GI mags. I just tried it. Won't even go in far enough to get stuck. Since the curve on two 30 round mags wouldn't match, the only possibility I can see where that picture is real is if she had a 30 rounder clipped to a 20 rounder with the 20 round mag inserted in the weapon...unless its some aftermarket mag thats different than GI mags or the HBAR commercial lower is different than the model she is using.

At least it's not a Hello Kitty rifle...

:biggrin: I showed a picture of one of those to my wife. She prefers my Romanian SAR-2 (semi-auto AK-74). :good:

Putting the bullets in backwards is great safety, too, as it will never fire. :wink: