Sign in to follow this  
scouserlad13

top gun skins for strike fighters

Hey, i have no idea how to make skins or anything haha, but i had an idea, im sure you will have seen the film top gun, if not, go watch it, anyway, i think it would be a good idea if someone made the skins for the F14, say like make mavericks F14 skin, or something like that. So yeah, if you think this is a good idea, and have the time to do it, then yeah go for it, i have looked every where for a Top gun skin for my F14 but i cant find one. By the way, could it be possible to make it for strike fighters? Thanks

I think they had those for the MF F-14A - they used to be available at the column5 website. Unfortunately, the site has recently closed. To my knowledge, C5 is trying to get the files from that site and make them accessible again. He'd have the most details on that.

There were Maverick and Iceman F-14 skins in column5 before it was closed. You can get the pilot skins at wrench's site.

To other fellow players, any information on where the Top Gun F-14 skins now?