Sign in to follow this  
DoctorQuest

For NFG and all the other SPAD drivers

http://www.historynet.com/able-dog-was-the...-ever-built.htm

I am a fan of Aviation History magazine and this month featured a nice article on the "Able Dog".

This is the internet version of the article. The printed version also included a sidebar story about the infamous "toilet bomb".

Fun stuff.

Thanks for the heads up. Good stuff.

I'm like a dyson with an infinite suction chamber where Spad's are concerned. :biggrin:

Thanks again !

...you're bagless? :dntknw:

Sorry, wasn't a very good analogy really was it. :dntknw:

Hope I'm bagless, sure I'm bagless...if I wasn't I'd be a bag and that's not nice. Not at all.

Actually I have quite a nice collection of handbags (I think that's purses to you over the pond types) :yes:

Ah never mind.

...you don't need to see my bag...we don't need to see her bag...you can go about you're business...she can go about her business, move along... :biggrin:

Sorry, wasn't a very good analogy really was it. :dntknw:

Hope I'm bagless, sure I'm bagless...if I wasn't I'd be a bag and that's not nice. Not at all.

I suddenly get the mental image of Graham Chapman in drag... :shok:

LMAO !

Hold that thought :biggrin:

...and if you ever need to "prolong certain matters", shall we say...it should do the trick :rofl:

Anyhow this has gone off on a strangely wild tangent, my fault of course.

Just shows ya, six degrees of separation...the Skyraider to Graham Chapman in drag!

Only at CA folks.

Lets get back on track now pur-leeeze (poor old Kirbykern will be spinning in his cockpit !)