Sign in to follow this  
aleks

mirage III sahak-version RJ

hi guys! iam putting in order with some friends the rj variant of the mythical SHAHAK.in a magazine, i saw that these aircraft used a variety of pods at the nose section.i have some photos of tarmil and universal "noses".and one that later was used by the two recon kfirs.the mirage model is a new one,and we are very optimist about it's future, we just put in air mirage 50 pantera and looks great(see topic in italian forum)

can anyone give us a hand?

the ID(io)T team

didn't understand what you need help with...?

didn't understand what you need help with...?

i mean these noses.they are interchangeable.they can be added as recon pods on a fictional nose pylon.the point is that i don't have any descent photo to make them

are you creating a kfir TC-2??

for the moment i put together all the necessary for making mirage3 rd, mirage 50 pantera ,atlas cheetah and mirage 3 cj.Pantera is already in flight, we just have to relocate some staff to look realistic.(see the italian forum)rj is in phase of texturing.if the main fuse frame is ready, it is easy to create a variant,i had dorked onto a 2 seat cheetah on february.just copy-paste

Aleks everything you will do will be welcomed.

Thanks. :good:

אכו על ידי מר TORNO פורום באיטלקית

זה שאתה חושב שזה לא טוב?

post-10313-1217642982_thumb.jpg

post-10313-1217643211_thumb.jpg