Sign in to follow this  
Baltika

Grumman Goose for Thirdwire?

What with all this activity on the PTO/CBI front, I tried to impress my brother by showing him Invasion of the Philippines campaign.

His response:-

"When do we get the Tales of the Gold Monkey sim, complete with Grumman Goose and Flying Tigers flashbacks?"

I think it has been demonstrated that floatplanes are possible in Thirdwire, so anyone feel like taking this on?

Now if we can just get the Japanese princess/secret agent in-game :biggrin:

Cheers :wink:

Baltika

What with all this activity on the PTO/CBI front, I tried to impress my brother by showing him Invasion of the Philippines campaign.

His response:-

"When do we get the Tales of the Gold Monkey sim, complete with Grumman Goose and Flying Tigers flashbacks?"

I think it has been demonstrated that floatplanes are possible in Thirdwire, so anyone feel like taking this on?

Now if we can just get the Japanese princess/secret agent in-game :biggrin:

Cheers :wink:

Baltika

"Now if we can just get the Japanese princess/secret agent in-game :biggrin:"

Sparcomatic is the guy to saee about that. :wink: I havn't thought about that show in years.I wonder if it's as good now as my childhood memories remember it.

Old school goose or Turbo Goose?

Flying a plane is grand but I like to fly somewhere and break the bad guys' stuff.

How about a 40mm Bofars gun mounted offset in the nose?

Probably loose a pilot seat as PBJ / B-25Hs did.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

The real question--can you make a pilot that looks like a dog with an eyepatch? :wink: