Sign in to follow this  

i downloaded the 4.04 patch and it messed up my computer. So i tryed doawnloading all of them, now it wont let me dowload any?HELP, SOS, NEED SUPPORT

dont just look, comment. IT MAKES ME ANGRY WHEN I ONLY GET 2 COMMENTS AND 43 VIEWS! I downloaded some patches, and now PF wont run.

First of all please don't be rude, second post EXACTLY your problem, not only meesed up, then maybe we will be able to help

dont just look, comment. IT MAKES ME ANGRY WHEN I ONLY GET 2 COMMENTS AND 43 VIEWS! I downloaded some patches, and now PF wont run.

ffs - chill out!!!!

This site has mainly 3rd Wire series players - if people read and dont reply they obviously cant answer your question - and no one is obliged to answer you anyway.

uninstall PF completely, then install patches from 3.03 i think to 4.04 in the right order

they wrote on the site that each patch needs the previous one installed... read better :)

http://pacific-fighters.com/en/updates.php

and if you can, do me a small favor, compress all the patches into 1 file and upload it to Rapidshare.com

or something, i have problems downloading from everywhere else..

thanks!

Edited by Nesher

Hey kaw can it.....they are trying to help. Don't like it, go somewhere else.