Sign in to follow this  
Syrinx

Mr. T. II

There was nothing anti gay in that commercial. Looks like some might be a wee bit too sensitive.

There was nothing anti gay in that commercial. Looks like some might be a wee bit too sensitive.

Well, apparently the way good ol Mr.T berates the running guy for not running "like a man" is considered offensive and desultory towards gay men ? Which in itself is an insult anyway for assuming all gay men would run like that ( hell, maybe they do, lol).

Crazy fer fer ferked up world we're living in that's for sure. :biggrin:

Here's the new snickers commercial that's been banned in the UK for being "anti-gay".

Good stuff, I tell thee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcM9jxHxs68

Found this a couple of days ago - didnt know it had been banned - wouldnt surprise me in this country though - and if so - pathetic!

i laughed i cried... :)

thanks!

Anti gay my a%$e, typical U.K. mentality of :seks: bending over to our own self created problems in the hope they go gentle on us. Some U.K. members may remember 1997 to 98 when they canceled Christmas in Birmingham in case it "offends the ethnic community" and called it "Winterval" instead :grandpa:

And Mr T Rules!! He would win in a fight against the Terminator or the Predator, but not against the man with no name.

Edited by Mab Glyndwr

Well, that's as anti gay as Little Britain! :wink:

The protest probably didn't come from any sort of gay view point, rather from the abundance of arseholes in this country that like to whine and bitch just for the sake of it.

It would be a dream come true if Snickers sent a formal letter to them quite simply saying "Shut up and get some nuts. Hmph!"

Edited by JimmyBib

The good ol' days of watching the A Team. A million bullets fired at one another and not a single person hit just the conveniently placed object that would just so happen disable the enemy. B.A. Baracus the Green Beret that was afraid to get on a plane. I think they're going to make a A Team movie. Who should play Mr. T?

The only thing accomplished by pulling that commercial is by saying that gays have no sense of humor. A couple of acquaintences of mine are homoz and they'd have laffed their arses off at that commercial.

Who should play Mr. T?

I dont think even Chuck Norris in make up could replace Mr T :no:

A couple of acquaintences of mine are homoz

lol.......so well worded ! :biggrin:

Seriously it really is nuts, isn't it. (see what I did there, eh...see it) :biggrin:

lol.......so well worded ! :biggrin:

Seriously it really is nuts, isn't it. (see what I did there, eh...see it) :biggrin:

LOL, that term doesn't bother them. In my musician days we had two managers that were gay and they had good senses of humor. Too bad they weren't better managers.........................