Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome Beer As Our Newest Editor/moderator!

We've got another great new addition to the Biohaz staff! Beer has joined the staff here at Biohaz and will be helping out with the Naval Simulations moderating chores as well as taking on the role of our new NavSim Editor. His background is perfectly suited for the task, but I'll let him talk more about that.

Beer's been a longtime regular member, but be sure to give him a warm Biohaz welcome anyway! :P

I'm afraid I'm not gonna give him a WARM welcome....but I'm sure he'll enjoy a COLD ONE...

:D

CHEERS!

Fates

Someone say "Cold One" :P

NavSim Editor is going to be a welcome challenge, I am, as the other staff members here at Biohaz, passionate about simming, from FPS, Air Combat, Naval Combat, to Nascar, I just want a great gaming expierence! I am a die hard Multiplayer fan for just about any game.

My background as a former Naval Officer conducting Maritime Patrols and Coordinated Ops with Carrier Battlegroups with missions ranging from ASW, ASUW, to SAR; combined with my present day life as a professional Merchant Marine Officer, gives me a insider perspective to NavSims which I hope to bring to you.

I look forward to sharing with the members of Biohazcentral my insights to what interest all of us here...that being Gaming!

Cheers

Beer

Welcome Beer...good to have you onboard !!!! :D :D

Cheers...............................................................................................Jetson