Sign in to follow this  
Longestpants

My, how curious.

LINK

Spencer Taylor (20) from Michigan, was arrested early yesterday morning for allegedly trying to steal Batman posters and other collectibles from a theater showing The Dark Knight.

Taylor went to the Three Rivers Cinema multiplex dressed as the Joker. According to cops, he was charged with larceny and malicious destruction of property.

His booking photos were taken with and without his joker makeup on.

Spencer used to work at Circuit City with a friend of mine. I watched 'Cribs' in the breakroom with him and some other employees once, all I really know about him is that he can make a burger disappear like magic.

ROFL I wonder which joker his idol was...

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

LINK

Spencer used to work at Circuit City with a friend of mine. I watched 'Cribs' in the breakroom with him and some other employees once, all I really know about him is that he can make a burger disappear like magic.

Somewhere along the way, his priorities in life got tumbled. Hope he can get his feet back on the ground again before he is sitting in a cell thinking about it for a looooooong time.

Lol, one more case of life imitating art imitating life or whatever?

ROFL I wonder which joker his idol was...

I'm going to guess NOT Cesar Romero.