If this was ever discussed, it must've been when I was gone on a b.s. training/exercise mission, 'cause I'm pretty good at trying to keep up to date with the issues here at CA for the TW games.

Anyways, I've been editing a loadout.ini file for an aircraft in WOI and noticed in game that the Anti-Ship loadout uses the Recon loadout. I've also noticed that other loadouts, such as SEAD and FAC don't show up at all. Been working on this issue for a day or two and it's got me wondering if Anti-Ship, SEAD, and FAC aren't accessible in WOI.

I've got a feeling that Anti-Ship needs to be rejigged from the vanilla install maybe as when I undertake them, they're de-facto recon sorties as there are no sea-based targets, 9 times out of 10 it's over land and the mission objective is complete once I complete the way point. If this has been talked about(here, I'm not active at TW forums), then I've missed it too.

Actually, I just figured out what the issue is. It's the terrains. I tried different terrains and the load-outs work on the ones where i can fly those missions on. The strange thins is that I also found out that some terrains use the Recon loadout for CAS and Armed Recon. Only the stock Israel terrain in WOI utilizes all the loadouts. Really weird stuff I must say, but at least I learned something new here.

Actually, I just figured out what the issue is. It's the terrains. I tried different terrains and the load-outs work on the ones where i can fly those missions on.

I do confirm; I remember posting this a long while ago, in a post gone unanswered; Try for instance, doing CAS in the range terrain; it won't give you the loadout