med_gallery_27883_198_10392.jpg

Yesterday..........I got this... Su-27SM/Su-27SMK

This will be next project :biggrin:

and Information about it?

I need differences between Su-27 and Su-27SM.

Edited by Erwin_Hans

It's a target?

Nope, you are! :yes:

The SM has a new FCS, newer flt-by-wire, newer multimode digital computer, full glass cockpit using colour, not monochrome displays, it's supposed to be using the Lyulka AL-35F engines, but I'm not 100% on that as I've heard that they initially were supposed to be engined with the AL-31FPs that the Su-30s use. It's supposed to be using the Phazotron N010 Zhuk-27 radar as well, but the VVS is keen on upgrading most Su-27s to use the passive electronic scanned arrays (depending on availability of funding). A lot of the systems used in the Su-27SM upgrade were more recent variants systems tested in the Su-35, but because of the scarcity of funding and the staggered implementation of upgrades (and new technology), it's hard to tell. Plus there's an Su-27SKM (SMK?) that uses a few different systems again...

Nope, you are! :yes:

Oh, touché!

You've been waiting weeks to say that, haven't you?

bunker.gif

do the terminator su 37 please first!or the su 35 (su 27M) with canards you can do it both,the 2 ver has only one big difference,tvc on the 37!ssu 27 m or sk are most closer (externally to the 27 and chinese 27) do something new!!!

do the terminator su 37 please first!or the su 35 (su 27M) with canards you can do it both,the 2 ver has only one big difference,tvc on the 37!ssu 27 m or sk are most closer (externally to the 27 and chinese 27) do something new!!!

You know.........adding a canard is not a hard work :yes:

you do it with j-10! remember the squared rudder tips the lack of pitot tube and so on...go with the 35 without tvc,you can add the simple bort blue 710 camo(identical to a normal 27-not splintered) with black anti glare and it's done-i think in 2 days somebody do a sort of tvc and a new skin for the 37 and 2 models with less stress!!!I'll send you photos of 35 via PM if you want

you do it with j-10! remember the squared rudder tips the lack of pitot tube and so on...go with the 35 without tvc,you can add the simple bort blue 710 camo(identical to a normal 27-not splintered) with black anti glare and it's done-i think in 2 days somebody do a sort of tvc and a new skin for the 37 and 2 models with less stress!!!I'll send you photos of 35 via PM if you want

It's my view.....Two Flankers,one Cockpit

Edited by Erwin_Hans

We need wait for lindr2. He is on vacation I think. He knows more about Su-27 versions :yes:

And..........XRAY,you will like this.........

gallery_27883_198_1227.jpg

Su-37 Terminator will never be produced, it's a demonstration aircraft only. What will be produced are two "Super Flankers".

The starting point is/will be what I know as Su-27SM2 with greatly improved avionics, new cockpit, 3D thrust vectoring, new more powerfull engines L-41F, new monster radar. This version will be for Russian Airforce only.

Other derivative will be Su-35BM, pretty much everything the same as Su-27SM2 but with reduced radar capatibilities, probably with lesser avionics package and maybe even a bit less powerful engines(2D thrust vectoring only???).

Su-27SM2 has no canards, IRST is moved to the left and there are two ECM bulges on leading edge slats on the wing, there are some more stuff probably but I can't remember it now, Su-35 will look the same but I've read that canards will be available to the buyer as an option.

In recent accident I lost over 100 of my aviation bookmarks, I had data, cockpits,drawings pictures, all lost now.

However if you give me some time I'll try to find and post some detailed drawings/pictures.

Thx for doing this :notworthy:

And..........XRAY,you will like this.........

gallery_27883_198_1227.jpg

Yes SIR! 5 :good::good::good::good::good: birds in a row!su-35 bm su-27M(35-canard) su-27SK su-37 and su-33!!!!!!this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Su-37 Terminator will never be produced, it's a demonstration aircraft only. What will be produced are two "Super Flankers".

The starting point is/will be what I know as Su-27SM2 with greatly improved avionics, new cockpit, 3D thrust vectoring, new more powerfull engines L-41F, new monster radar. This version will be for Russian Airforce only.

Other derivative will be Su-35BM, pretty much everything the same as Su-27SM2 but with reduced radar capatibilities, probably with lesser avionics package and maybe even a bit less powerful engines(2D thrust vectoring only???).

Su-27SM2 has no canards, IRST is moved to the left and there are two ECM bulges on leading edge slats on the wing, there are some more stuff probably but I can't remember it now, Su-35 will look the same but I've read that canards will be available to the buyer as an option.

In recent accident I lost over 100 of my aviation bookmarks, I had data, cockpits,drawings pictures, all lost now.

However if you give me some time I'll try to find and post some detailed drawings/pictures.

Thx for doing this :notworthy:

Thanks.......

But......are you sure that Su-35BM and Su-27SM2 are not one aircraft....

Any news?

And I'v got a pic form google earth show the Russian Knights equiped a Su-27 with canards.So,that must be Su-35(T-10M]?!

I'd like this pit................ :rolleyes:

:shok:

Edited by kukulino

Wow definately! I can't believe how quickly you guys are putting this stuff together. Keep up the good work!

Wow!

very nice man!

btw, any chance to this in a near future?

Su-35-1-Cockpit-1S.jpg

Edited by Silverbolt

Wow!

very nice man!

btw, any chance to this in a near future?

Su-35-1-Cockpit-1S.jpg

this is the 35 bm pit,I've provide Erwin most stuff of 27M(35) and 37 pit I think is still working on now!This is working!long life to in sky team!